~When He Doesn't Have To Move~

Yugi-"Hey, (y/n), guess this is good-bye..." "Actually, it's not." "What do you mean?" "I mean, I talked to your grandpa, and, he's going to let you live with me." "You're kidding?!" "Am not. Don't worry, I have a room all set up for you." "This is....This is amazing!" "I know! So, shall we get your things so you can settle in?" "Sure!" So, now, your adorable boyfriend lives with you. How lucky you are!

Yami-Yami was surprised when your father walked into the game shop. "Where's the owner of this game shop?" "I'll be right back." Yami then left to get Yugi's grandpa. "What is it?" "I heard you're moving, am I right?" "You are." "I have an offer for you. Say here, and I'll give you this." Your father then handed Mr. Muto a check. Mr. Muto's eyes widened at the check. "Sure." "Good." Your dad then turned to leave. "If I may ask, why're you doing this?" "(y/n) persuaded me. Although I may not like you, Yami, I'll do anything to keep my little (y/n) happy." Your father then left. "Well, now, we have to unpack everything. Go get Yugi, he needs to come help." "Yes sir!" Yami then left, to go get Yugi, excited about how he wasn't moving.

Ryou-"You're serious!? I don't have to move?!" "That's what I said." "What made you change your mind?" "A woman named (y/n). She said if I let you stay, she'll have her father give me a raise, since I work under him." "Oh, well, thanks for letting me stay!" "You should be thanking that (y/n girl, she's your real savior. Now, I must be going." The owner of the apartment then left. Ryou then left to find you, to thank you for what you did for him.

Seto-You finally knew how to stop Seto from going to America. But, you had to act, and fast. You talked to Mokuba, and he agreed to help you. Your plan was.... Beg and pervert Seto from leaving by locking him in his office. "Please, don't leave!" "(y/n), I don't want to leave, but I have to!" "Please, big brother!" "Mokuba, I have-" You then left, and locked Seto in his office. "Let me out! I'm not afraid to kick this door down!" "Seto, please, reconsider!" "(y/n), I've made my mind up!" "Do you really have to go to America, big brother? Can't you just supervise from the computer?" "Yes, but it'd be-" "Then, stay!" "Fine! I'll stay! You happy now?!" "very much!" You then left Seto free. "You want to know why I'm staying?" "Why?" "so, I won't be apart from you two. That's the only reason." "That's so sweet!" "Yeah, well, just so you know, I'll be very busy from now own." "Like you aren't already." You didn't care if Seto would be busy, you were just happy he wasn't going to America.

Joey-"Joey, I have great news!" "What is it?" "I was able to prevent you from having to move!" "How'd you do that!?" "It's simple, you're coming to live with me!" "That is great news! Bit, are you sure you want someone like me living with you?" "I don't want someone like you, I want you!" "That's great! I'll move in as soon as I can!" "Great!" And so, now, Joey lives with you. How great is that?!

Atem-You were walking in the palace gardens, letting tears stream down your face. That's when you saw Atem, deep in thought. After thinking about it, for a while, you decided to approach Atem. "Hey, Atem." "Oh, hi (y/n). I didn't see you there. Is there something you require?" "I just wanted to say that if you need to go to help Egypt, then, I'll support it." "Thank you. But, after giving it some thought, I decided I'll just send my elite team, the one with the millennium items, to take care of the problem." "But shouldn't you-" "Relax. They can take care of it. Even without priest Seto." "You sure?" "I'm sure. Now, let's go back inside. It's starting to get dark." "Okay!" So, Atem didn't have to leave. And, just as Atem had said, his elite team was able to take care of the problem.

Marik-You had been depressed ever since you learned Marik was moving. Marik tried to cheer you up, but nothing would work. That's when Marik realized what he had to do. "(y/n), my pet, I've decided not to move." "R-Really?! What made you change your mind?" "I realized you're more important than going to peruse my dream of being a motorcycle show rider." "So, you're not leaving?" Nope!" You then showed the first smile, in weeks. "you don't know how happy that makes me!" You said, while hugging Marik. "Don't worry, my pet, I'll never leave you."

Bakura-"Hey, Yami, can I talk to you for a second?" "Sure, what is it, (y/n)?" "Why must you move?" "I wish to go to Egypt. Hopefully, I'll learn something about my past." "Oh, I don't think you'll learn anything there." "You don't?" "Nope. Besides, all your friends would be sad, if you moved." "Guess you're right. Thanks for reminding me what was really important." "You're welcome." You then left, excited to tell Bakura how he wouldn't' have to move.

Malik-Using your sweet charming abilities, you were able to convince that Malik wasn't the man the police were looking for. "Malik, you don't have to move!" "How?" "I have my ways...." Malik raised an eyebrow. "Whatever you say....."

Jaden-Thanks to your amazing skills, you were able to convince Crowler to not tear down the Slifer dorm down. "How'd you...." "I have mad skills!" "Yes, yes you do."

Syrus-Because Syrus ranked up, you decided you'd rank up as well. Working extra hard, you were able to rank up to Ra Yellow Rank. Even though you ranked up, you both still stayed in the red dorm.... For some odd reason.....

Zane-You wanted to go say your goodbyes, surprised when you didn't see him packing. "Zane, why aren't you packing?" "I decided not to go." "Why not? Hasn't this been your dream?" "It was. But, I'd rather stay with you, then become a professional duelist." "You really mean it?" "Yeah. And, one day, we'll enter the pro-leagues together." "Yep, we sure will!"

Jesse-"What do you mean I don't have to go?" "I was able to convince them to let you stay?" "How!?" "My personal secret...." "Now, I'm scared. But, I'm also happy!" "Me too!" You two then kissed, happily.

Chazz-Luckily for Chazz, you were able to convince Chazz's brothers they they had made a duel with Chazz, and that if they didn't keep it, Chazz wouldn't become a professional duelist. So, Chazz was able to stay at Duel Academy, to yours and Chazz's delight.

Aster-Thanks to some convincing, you were able to make it so Aster wouldn't have to go to the America's.... Unless you went with him. So, now, both of you were going to the America's. Yay!

Atticus- Atticus, seeing your distress about this situation, decided to decline the offer, unless, he could do online college. After weeks of waiting, you two learned that the college had accepted his terms. Atticus could stay at Duel Academy, even though he wasn't a student there anymore. 'Seems everything worked out in the end.' 

I hope you enjoyed. Feel free to request scenarios, I'm open to suggestions. If there's anything I can do to make this story better, please, let me know. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=