~When You Forgive Him~

Yugi-Yugi felt completely ridiculous. But, it'd be worth it if his plan worked. You got off your couch to open the front door. You frowned when you saw it was Yugi. But there was something different about him. He was in a full-body panda suit. You had to pull back the urge to say, "Aw!" Instead, you said, "What're you doing here?" Yugi winced at your harsh tone. "Just hear me out, please." "Fine......." "I was going to surprise you with a kiss for our month's anniversary. But Tea tricked me. I honestly thought I was kissing you!" You wanted to believe Yugi, you really did. But something held you back. Was it fear of being heartbroken again? Or something else? Yugi then pulled out a picture put in a small frame. it was a picture of you sitting in the meadow. "I made this for you. Even if you never want to see or talk to me again, please accept this as a parting gift." Yugi then put the frame in your hands and started to walk away. Tears came to your eyes. Yugi was willing to do all this for you. He must really care for you. You ran up to Yugi and hugged him. "Please, don't go, I don't want to lose you..." Yugi was shocked, but hugged back. "Don't worry, even if it seems bad, I'll help you get through whatever trouble you're in, I promise!" Yugi said, happy to have you back. 

Yami-You were walking home, when you saw Yami standing by your front door. 'Just great, what does he want now?' You thought as you walked up to him. "Please move, I want to go inside." "Not till you hear me out." "I don't have time for this. Just move!" You said, starting to get impatient. "No! You're going to listen!" Yami said before picking you up and slumping you over his shoulder. "Hey! Let me go!" "Sorry, but you'll understand why I'm doing this soon enough." Yami said while walking to the game shop and placing you on the couch. Sitting next to you was the fangirl who had been kissed by Yami. You scowled. "What's the meaning of this!?!" "This lady would like to tell you something." You faced the fangirl. "Well, what is it?" "I made it so Yami would be exposed to the chemical, knowing he'd think I'm you and kiss me, breaking the two of you up....." You were shocked, it wasn't Yami's fault, yet you treated Yami so poorly. "Now do you understand?" "Yes, and I'm sorry." "It's fine. But do you think you can give me another chance?" "Of course!" "I'm glad!" You then kissed Yami, while the fangirl left in rage. 

Bakura-You were walking towards a park. Why? You had received a love letter in your locked, saying how much he had loved you and wanted to meet you in the park. 'This better not be Bakura.' But soon you heard the familiar British voice calling your name. "(y/n), over here!" You looked over to see Bakura had set up a picnic with some (favorite snacks). Although you didn't want to talk to him, maybe now you could get it across that you were really over. You walked over to Bakura and sat next to him on a (favorite color) and white checkered blanket. "Listen, Bakura, we're-" "The person I had kissed was my cousin. In my family, kissing is the way a man parts with a girl. Please believe me! I'd hate to lost you because you mean everything to me. I don't know what I'd do without you." Bakura had tears coming down his face now. You couldn't help but believe him. You hugged him. "Of course I believe you. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions so quickly." "It's fine." "Shall we enjoy this picnic? All the food looks really food." "Thanks, I made sure to get all your favorite snacks and drinks." "You know something? You're the best boyfriend a girl could ask for!" "I'm glad (y/n), I'm glad I'm able to make you happy. Because that's all I really want, to keep you happy so I can see that sweet smile of yours." 

Seto-You were on your bed, crying, when you heard a knock on your front door. You went to go answer it, but once you saw who it was, you proceed to close the door in Seto's face. Seto then used his hand to prevent you from closing the door. "(y/n), listen!" "Whatever you have to say, I don't want to hear it!" Soon Seto overpowered you, and the door broke (again). "I didn't realize what I was doing at the time, but now I regret it. Please (y/n), you mean everything to me!" "Prove it!" "I l-l-lo-" Seto then coughed. "Thought so." " I LOVE YOU (y/n) (y/l/n)!" You were shocked, Seto had never said he loved anything, except his little brother. "Please, give me another chance!" "Fine, on one condition." "I'll do anything!" "I want to learn how to play Duel Monsters." "Deal!" Seto then pulled you in for a passionate kiss. "Shall we head back to my mansion so we can start on your lessons?" "Sure!"  You two then headed back to the mansion where you learned to be a skilled duelist. 

Joey-You were on your couch, eating some (favorite flavor) ice cream, while tears streamed down your face. Soon, you heard a knock on your door. "That better not be Joey!" You said while heading to the door. Once you saw it was Joey, you burst into even more tears. "(y/n), please hear me out. After you hear me out, I'll leave if that's what you really want." "Okay, fine......" Joey seemed relieved. "That girl I hugged.......She's my sister. She was feeling depressed so I was trying to comfort her. Now do you understand?" You were shocked, that girl was his sister! You hadn't even given him a chance to explain earlier. Now you felt awful. "I do...I'm sorry for not letting you explain earlier." "It's fine, so, can we continue our relationship the way it was going?" "Of course!" You said while hugging Joey. He hugged back. Both of your were so happy that your relationship was going smoothly once more. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If not, I'm sorry. Comments are always appreciated. Feel free to request any character or scenario. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=