~Ending Number Eight: Atem~

.........Atem. Wait, you barely even know about Atem. All you know is that he's Yami when he was pharaoh. How can you be in love with an ancient pharaoh? After thinking about it, you couldn't deny that you were in love with the ancient pharaoh. Knowing what you had to do, you went to go talk with Yami. "Dear (y/n), have you chosen me?" "Kind of. I'm in love with your past self. Is there anyway you can send me back in time?" "I'll have to talk to Ishizu about it, but I'll see if it's possible." "Thank you Yami." "Anytime sweet (y/n)."

A few days later, you learned it was possible for Yami to send you back in time. You grabbed a few things that you wanted to take with you (like clothes) and went over to Yami. Yugi was in tears. "I'll miss you (y/n)." "I'll miss you too Yugi." "Are you sure about this? There's no telling if you'll be able to come back to the present. You may be stuck in the past for all eternity." "I'm willing to take that chance for love." "Okay then.........Here we go......." Yami said with tears in his eyes. Soon his puzzle started glowing and you were blinded. When you awoke, you were surrounded by sand. "I'm guessing this means it worked. Now to find Atem and hope he returns my feelings." 

After what felt like an eternity, you found the palace, and the guards actually let you in! Soon you found Atem, and told him how you were from the future. He seemed fascinated with you. It did take you a while to get used to the past, but you were able to manage. After a few weeks, Atem asked you to be his girlfriend, which you said yes! And your love life with the pharaoh began.

Now for Atem's scenarios. I hope you Atem fans enjoy! 

~When You Kiss In Public~

You and Atem were walking through the halls of the palace. When suddenly you felt someone grab you and pull you in for a kiss. At first you were shocked, but once you saw that it was Atem, you kissed back happily. "Any specific reason you chose to kiss here? Everyone's starring." "I just wanted to make sure everyone knew how much I loved you. A problem with that?" "No, not at all. Shall we go for round two?" "With pleasure!" You two then kissed again, and again, and again. 

~When You're Sad~

You had been feeling a bit down lately. No one knew, not even Atem. Until one day, when you were on a walk with Atem, he noticed you weren't really listening to what he was saying. "(y/n), you okay?" "Huh?" "Are you doing okay my Queen?" "Just missing home, that's all." "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I wish there was a way I could cheer you up." "It's fine. I knew from the start what I was getting into." "Still, is there anything I can do?" "Hmm....How about a kiss?" "I think I can manage that." Atem then pulled you in for a kiss. You seemed to immediately cheer up.

~When He's Sad~

You had seemed to notice Atem had been acting a bit down lately. Today was the fifth day in a row. So you decided you'd figure out why he was acting so low. You approached your pharaoh, sat in the throne that was next to him, turned to him, and asked, "So, why have you been down lately?" "Well, I'm worried about Bakura, I'm worried he'll come for my kingdom, or worse, you." "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be just fine. Plus, you have the millennium items, I'm sure we'll be fine." "Guess you're right." "Of course, I'm always right!" Atem laughed at your comment. "Sure you are, sure...."

~When You Have A Nightmare~

You tossed and turned in your bed. Soon you awoke with a start, panting heavily. You had just dreamt that Bakura came and turned you evil. What was even worse was that you killed Atem with your own hands. Your body shaked at the thought. You got out of your bed and headed to Atem's room. Upon opening the door, you found Atem fast asleep. You smiled to yourself, before sitting next to his bedside, and finally being able to sleep in peace. 

~When He Has A Nightmare~

Atem was on his way to your bedroom. When he arrived, he found you fast asleep, safe and sound. Relief washed over to pharaoh. For he had dreamt that Bakura had come and killed you. Atem was glad you weren't dead, for he didn't know what he'd do without you. He came over to you and kissed your forehead, before returning to his own sleeping quarters. 

~When He Tries To Impress You~

"Hey (y/n), do you wish to learn how to ride a horse?" "Sure!" You then watched as Atem got on a white horse and rode around, doing all kinds of cool tricks. When he was done, you clapped. "Were you impressed?" "Yes! I can't wait to learn how to ride just like you." "Well, you should learn the basics first." "Aw...." You pouted. "Don't worry, one day you'll be able to ride like me, one day....." "I just hope that day comes soon."

~When You're Jealous~

You watched as Atem talked to some princess from another kingdom. Seeing this princess, with Atem, made your blood boil. "How about you just leave!!!" The princess looked shocked, and so did Atem. "I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse my jealous girlfriend." Jealous?! Wait, maybe you really were jealous. "Oh, right. I'm sorry." Man, it hurt you to say those words. But somehow, you were able to manage, for the entire time that princess was there. Which was three whole days! Pure torture!

~When He's Jealous~

You were working on becoming friends with everyone in the castle, including Priest Seto. It was hard, since Priest Seto was just like the one back in the future, rude and heartless. Atem couldn't stand the sight of you with his Priest. One day, while you were talking to Priest Seto, trying to become his friend, Atem couldn't take it. "(y/n), I must talk to you, alone." "Oh, okay." After you were alone, your face turned into a smirk. "Let me guess, you're jealous." Atem's face went a bright shade of red. "N-No......That's not it." "Then what is it?" "Well......." "That's what I thought!" 

~When He's Cheating?~

Just great! That same princess from before was back. You couldn't stand the sight of her. So you left, to get a breath of fresh air. But when you came back, you saw the two of them kissing. "ATEM!" Atem pulled away, shock written all over his face. "(y/n), it's not what it-" "Save it, we're over!" You said while storming out. Right now, you really wish you could be back in the future. You really did.  

~When He Feels Bad About What He Did~

Atem watched as you left. He then looked at the princess in rage. "Get this filth out of my sight! I never want to see her again!" The guards then took the princess away, dragging her forcefully. Atem felt awful. The princess forced herself onto him, and now his sweet Queen thinks he actually likes that filthy excuse for a princess. He needed a way to get you back, fast! And then, it hit him. He ran out to find you, hoping it wasn't too late. 

~When You Forgive Him~

You were outside the palace, in the palace garden. You let tears fall down your face, as you wished you were back home. Or that you'd wake up from this terrible nightmare. That's when you heard footsteps from behind you. You turned around to see Atem. You scowled. "What do you want?" "I want you to know how much I love you." "You sure you should be telling me and not that princess?" "She forced herself upon me!" "Then why did you look like you were enjoying that kiss!?!" "I didn't enjoy the kiss at all! You have to believe me! Please! You mean everything to me!" Atem was now on his knees. You were shocked. The great pharaoh, who ruled an entire empire, was on his knees. Maybe he was telling the truth. "Okay, I believe you. Do you think we can just forget this ever happened?" "Of course, anything for you!" Atem then stood up. "Then let's do something to show we're a couple again." "What do you have in mind?" "A make-out would be nice." "Your wish is my command." You then had a nice make-out. And it was very pleasurable. 

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if you didn't. Remember you can request any character or scenario. See you later my fellow readers! =^-^=