Chapter 5

Zayn's POV:

I watched her walk out of the room with her-- our* child in her arms. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Dammit!" I yelled, pissed out of my mind.

I cannot believe this. Nope, not one bit! What. The. Hell. I have a child, a 5 year old child, daughter...my flesh...my creation...mine.

Holy, shit.

I can't even believe this.

But mostly, I can't believe Cassandra kept this from me!

I know I left her, but I can't let her know that. I didn't mean for it to be this way. Hell, she was and still is my first love.

Still is.

Yes, I love her. I fucking love everything about her. Even though she has totally turned my life upside down. My anger towards her causes me to forget my love for her.

She should've fucking told me! I feel like destroying this whole arena, I'm not joking.

As much as I hate to say this, this is my fault. But I'd never let her know that. I can't let her win this. I just can't, dammit.

Even though we had no contact, she should've told everyone I was the dad so I could've know earlier.

She could've posted it on twitter for fucks sake.

Actually, that'd be stupid.

So much conflict would've happened and the hate would've rolled in again. That's the last thing I need at the moment.

I am so mad at myself, I'm taking it out on her.

But one thing that wasn't a fib was when I told her I'd have Delaney. She's my daughter too, I deserve to have her for a while. Cassandra needs to stop being so damn selfish so I can get to know MY daughter.

It's funny though.. Cassandra thinks I'm not going to get Delaney.

I am.

I fucking am.

Even if I have to do what's worst..

Kidnap my own daughter.

--

Ariana/Cass POV:

"Delaney stand still!" I exclaimed, annoyed. I've been trying to get her to calm down for the past 10 minutes. She's really hyper right now.

She turns my way and starts giggling like a mad man.

"Mommy!" She runs over to me and tries to jump on me but I step back. She falls straight onto the floor.

"Delaney!" I exclaimed worriedly, only till I realize that she's laughing.

"Mommy, you were posed to catch me!" She sits on her knees and looks up at me with a huge smile.

"Honey, I'm wearing 4 inch heels with a skirt and small top. The outcome of that wouldn't be grand." I place my hand out and help her to her feet.

She tries to jump on me again but I hold her down.

"Not right now, babe."

She giggles and pushes some hair out of her face.

"Come on, let me get you ready, already!" I exclaimed while pulling her towards a chair. I lift her and sit her down before searching for the outfit we packed.

"Mommy!" She giggles. I lift up the bag filled with her outfit and walk back over to her.

"What?" I smile.