Chapter 25

Ariana's POV:

"Stop Zayn!" I shove him off of me but he only presses his lips onto mine again. I growl at him and push him off. I look at him in pure and utter disgust. How dare he kiss me to keep from explaining something that can greatly affect our relationship? How dare he act like something he isn't that literally scared the hell out of me? He has never forcefully kissed me before and didn't stop when I pleaded.

"It's not important, Ari." Zayn sighs, trying to calm me down but the damage has already been done. He is still hovering over me and I don't like it.

"Get the hell off of me!" I snapped and he suddenly obeys and gets off of me. He stares at me, probably wondering why I'm so pissed even though he should know. "You're such an asshole! Just tell me what happened?"

"It's not impor-"

"I swear if you say that it's not important one more time I will not hesitate to slap you and make you sleep on the ground!" I growled and he puts his hands up to surrender.

"Baby, I don't want you to be upset," He frowned, stepping closer, slowly, being cautious because of my anger.

"You're a little late. . ." I muttered.

"It's just, babe. They want me to go to the new years ball dropping in New York with Perrie." He said, slowly and my head perks up at him. A frown takes upon my lips.

"What?"

"I'm sorry baby." He finally steps closer to me and sits on my bed beside me. He doesn't say anything for a few minutes but when he does, it somehow doesn't make me feel any better. "After that we are okay to break up."

"I just thought being together as a family this new years would be great, you know? Just you and I and Delaney. I thought this could be a way to start our future fresh together." I said, softly. Zayn scoops me up in his arms, carefully and lays me in the middle of our bed. He lays beside me and brings the covers over our bodies.

"I know, I am sorry. I can't disobey management, love." He kisses my forehead and wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer. His big brown eyes pour into mine, waiting for a response.

"Management are freaking stupid." I muttered and he chuckles softly, causing his eyes to scrunch together, making my heart melt. "I'm serious, Zayn. Their life goal is to ruin ours."

"I completely agree." He admitted, biting on his lower lip from the inside. "But at least we will get to be together after new years."

"I hate how the run our love lives..." I mumbled. "I just hope this year will have good things to bring us, you know?"

"Me too. I want to take you and Laney on a cruise this year just to get away and have some family time." He said, pecking my lips lightly. The corners of my lips tug upward.

"Sorry for earlier. . ." I apologized and he chuckles. "I was overreacting a little bit."

"It's alright love." He moves a strand of hair that decided to fall over my eyes behind my ear. I take this time to admire his gorgeous face. His jaw line is dashing, especially with stubble and his eyes are insanely bright brown. He's just the perfect ideal of a beautiful man and he is all mine . . . almost.

"You look tired, go to sleep." I told Zayn and he covers his mouth when he yawns on cue. I smile a little.

"I should be telling you, babe." He said, speaking of my injuries.

"Yeah, really. I'm going to be sore tomorrow. I guess I should call off a few days with the recording studio." I said and he agrees. He kisses me quickly and shuts his eyes. It isn't too long until I do the same, falling into a very much needed deep sleep.