Chapter 58

Ariana's POV:

As we walked off the plane, my head began to pound. A migraine slithers into my brain and takes over, along with irritability. I am so jet-legged. It's unbelievable.

Delaney holds my hand tightly. I think she knows what's behind those doors that lead to the airport. The losers who have jobs just to get as many pictures as they can. I was told there was security waiting for us so that's good- especially for Lexi since she's been having frequent anxiety attacks. Lexi hobbles up beside me and we walk out.

Our luggage has been transported to the front of the airport where my car has been driven up by the doors by a car assister.

"Mommy, can you hold me?" Delaney asked and I look down at her. She pushes out her lips into a puppy dog face.

"Baby, I'm tired and I'm holding my purse and you're holding your bag." I reminded her. She pouted and pulled her hand away from mine, angrily. "Hey now, you need to hold my hand so I don't lose you."

She doesn't give me her hand so I grab it and pull her to the door. She doesn't make any effort to help assist herself which irritates me.

"Delaney, please cooperate." I said firmly. I gave her a stern look and she stares at me. I open the door and pull her out once Lexi had gotten out first.

I automatically see men scram to their feet with cameras in their hands. All within seconds, they're surrounding us. Now Delaney cooperates. She clings onto my leg tightly as the men swarm closer. Where the hell are the security guards?

"Oh my God, oh my God." Lexi said, her voice sounding very overwhelmed and frustrated. I look at her frantically and try to push the men away from her.

The sweaty men ignore us and continue to gather around us, leaving no empty space for us to run through to get away. I don't know what's worse, their BO or the low quality of air that we can barley breath because they've taken it away.

"She's pregnant!" I said, my tone very sharp and loud. No one seems to care, really. All the do is focus the cameras on her now, making it worse. "Back off, please!"

"Mommy!" Delaney sobbed, holding onto me as tight as possible. She gets bumped by a camera and nearly falls when a man nudges her to get closer to me. That pisses me off on a whole new level.

"Back off!" I screamed, not loud enough for my liking. I'm so angry, I can't even release it properly. "Back off! Now! My daughter is only 6! You're hurting her!"

"Ariana, how's the relationship with Zayn?"

"Over here! Is it true you're pregnant again?"

What the hell? I haven't had sex in six years!

"Is your friends baby daddy Zayn too?"

Delaney is knocked onto her knees and I lose my cool. "Get the fuck away from me! Do you hear me? I will file restraining orders to every one of you! Get away!"

I manage to bend down and lift my little girl in my arms. Her entire body shakes against mine and she screams and cries with all she has.

"My daughter is sick! You need to let us through! Lexi is pregnant! Do you want to be the reason for a miscarriage?!" I screamed, my heart rate increasing and little balls of sweat start at my forehead.

I'm bombarded with more and more questions. These people have no limit. They don't care. All they care about is their job and the money.

I hear screams from others too but they aren't the paparazzi. Between two cameras that flash in my face, I see men with badges.