Chapter 8

Zayn's POV:

I did it, I can't believe I did it. I'm a complete and utter genius. As sick as it sounds, I kidnapped my daughter and I'm proud of it.

Cassandra deserves this!

She refused to give me my daughter so I did what I had to do!

"Zayn, she won't quit crying." Harry said and I keep my eyes on the road.

"I have ears," I respond, irritably.

"What do we do?"

"Calm her down,"

"We know that!" Liam responded, annoyed.

"Then why don't you do it?" I stop at a stop light.

"Because we don't know how!"

"Sing to her or something. We are almost to the house,"

I bought a house here a few months back. We don't use it often because we are on tour the majority of the time.

I smile when I hear the screaming and crying from my daughter end and the 4 voices from my best friends.

As they harmonize to a Lullaby, I drive down a few more streets until I reach the drive way to the house.

"I'll carry her in," Niall volunteered.

"No, I will." I responded. Niall sends me a look but then gets out of the car, along with the rest. I look back and see Delaney sitting in the car seat we bought her. She has tears streaming down her little cheeks and fear in her eyes. I roll mine and get out of the car and walk to the back seats. I open up the door and unbuckle her.

"No!" She cried, fear striking her eyes as she hits me repeatedly when I try to lift her.

"It's okay," I said, softly, wishing she'd trust me but that doesn't seem like an option in her brainwashed head right now.

"Mommy!" She sobbed, hoping someone would hear to save her but no one is hear to listen.

"I'm your daddy, it's okay sweetie."

"No your not!"

"Yes I am!"

"We were playing just a few days ago and we had a good time, remember?" I asked, in a soft voice, hoping to calm her down.

Her eyes glisten and soften for a few seconds before hardening again. She's strong willed, just like her mother.

"I don't like you anymore."

"Why not?"

"Because mommy said you were bad. Bad people are mean!" She sassed, gaining confidence, I see.

Why am I not surprised that Cass did that?

"She lied to you, love."

"Nu uh," She challenges.

"Yeah huh,"

"No mommy doesn't lie."

"Sorry to break it to you but she does, babe." Why am I arguing with a 5 year old?

"Stop it!" She screamed, catching me off guard. She's very protective over her mother, which I admire. As much as I hate to admit it, Cassandra did a good job on raising her at such a young age herself. All except brainwashing her..

"Come on, let's go inside." I end out earlier discussion.

"No!" She argues.

"Yes, either you walk inside like a good little girl or I carry you in like a baby and I will treat you like a baby as long as I plan to keep you here," I said.