Chapter 44

THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SWEET COMMENTS I WISH I COULD REPLY BUT I CANT BE SOCIAL ON HERE UNTIL AUGUST 11TH IF YOURE CONFUSED YOU SHOULD'VE READ MY AUTHORS NOTE A FEW CHAPTERS AGO BECAUSE IM NOT REPEATING MYSELF

ILY GUYS THO

...

Zayn's POV:

We've been in London for a few days now. I've missed it here and I'm super excited to be touring again. There's something about it that just makes the atmosphere cheerful and happy.

Our first concert starts in about a half hours time and it'd be a lie to say that I wasn't nervous. We're all a bit nervous but it's usual when it's our first concert of the tour.

I'm extremely excited because my family is coming to this concert (well they're already here) and I get to hang out with them for a while after the show.

"Zayn, what are you doing?! You're supposed to be dressed already!" Caroline scolded me, walking into the dressing room where I'm sitting in basketball shorts and no shirt.

"Sorry." I said with a small smile. "I'm still a bit jet legged."

"There's no time for that! Get dressed pronto! Lou is waiting for you! The guys are already ready and look at you, slacking!" She continued to scold me, hands on her hips.

I stand up from the couch and put my hands up to surrender. "Okay, okay. Sheesh."

She waits in here as I slide my shorts off and slip on my black jeans. She's seen me in my boxers before- hell, she's our outfit stylist.

I find my red shirt and place my black jacket on over it. I give Caroline a look and she nods, approving.

As I'm walking to the door and out to go to Lou, she smacks my bum. I turn back and flash her a big smile.

"That was for being lazy." She said and I chuckle while walking down the hall. I find the room where Lou is and walk inside.

Just by standing out in this hall, I could hear the crowd in this place. They're loud, that's for sure.

"Zayn." Lou said my name aggressively. "You were meant to be here 20 minutes ago. We are behind and you've only got 10 minutes until you go on."

"I'm sorry." I smiled, finding it funny how frustrated she's gotten.

"Stop smiling and sit down, boy." She said, patting the seat where I'll be when she's doing my hair.

"Yes ma'am." I responded and sat down.

Harry and Niall are in here sitting on the couch. They both flash me smiles as my eyes fly to them.

"Always late." Harry commented.

"Always." I promised and Lou smacked me upside the head and I wince.

"You better not always be late. The stress you give me because of short amount of time makes me anxious. If you're late again, I'm gonna dye your hair completely bleached blonde while you're sleeping and you can deal with that." She said, her tone sassy. The guys chuckle.

"Sorry Lou." I apologized. "I'll try to be here earlier."

She spends the next 5 minutes quickly doing my hair in its quiff position. When she's done, she applies light hairspray and adjusts it with her fingers.

"Thank you so much, Lou." I said in a weird accent. I stood up and planned to follow Harry and Niall who've already raced out of the room. I give Lou a big kiss on the cheek. "What would I do without you?!"