Chapter 51

BTW SOME OF THE TIMING IS OFF FROM REAL LIFE BUT DONT COMMENT ABOUT IT ITS NOT A BIG DEAL THANKS NOT ALL OF THIS STORY IS GONNA BE ACCURATE TO REAL LIFE AND ACTUALLY A LOT OF IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. THIS STORY IS MADE UP. DONUT FORGET THAT. THANKS AGAIN.

Btw cover credits to Purpliciousjelly xoxo {9.13.14}

Zayn's POV:

About a few moments ago, Ariana got out of the shower and dressed in her pajamas. She insisted that I took one first while she helped Delaney take hers in her room.

When everyone was done, she got in and cleaned her chlorine drenched body.

We are all currently sitting in the downstairs living room. My parents went to bed about twenty minutes ago so it's just us, Delaney, Harry, and Lexi. Waliyha and Safaa went to bed too I guess.

Ariana comes walking out of my room and smiles at me. I eye those extremely short shorts that raise to look like underwear. She wears a tanktop too, it sticking to her curvy sides and showing her stomach a bit.

She yawns and walks in front of me. She looks at me with sweet eyes. "Can I sit on your lap?"

"Come here," I cooed and helped her onto my lap. She rests her bottom on my legs and her arms are tucked against her chest. She lays her head down on my chest and I can feel her wet hair on me.

I pull her legs closer to me and kiss her forehead. She snuggles her head more into my neck area and lays her palm against my stomach. Before long, she has her eyes shut and her breathing steadies.

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" Harry asked and I shush him. He notices that she's now sleeping and sends an apologetic smile.

"Put in something appropriate for Delaney also." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. I look over at Delaney who looks like she could fall asleep any moment.

"Del, you look knackered. Go to bed sweetheart." I insisted, looking at her as her eyes shut and then reopen.

"Okay." She dragged along that word. "Can someone tuck me in?"

"I will babe." Harry offered as she stood onto her feet and wobbled a bit. Harry stands up and lifts her in his arms. I smile at him as he walks her into her guest room.

I look over at Lexi and smile when I see her looking at us. Her hands lay on her belly in a protecting way.

"You're getting so big." I said, softly. "Soon enough, he or she will be welcomed into this world and you'll know the feeling Ariana and I get every time we look at Delaney."

Lexi smiles and genuinely looks happy. "Delaney is sure a handful but I adore her. I can't wait to have my own."

Ariana mumbles quietly in her sleep and cuddles closer to me. I kiss her forehead and gently rub her back.

"Delaney is something else. But it's all worth it in the end, trust me. Your little one is going to be amazing." I said to her and her smile grows.

"Thank you." Lexi responded. "Harry and I are excited. Even though he isn't the biological dad, he's going to be a great dad. I know our child will love him."

"Harry is a great lad. He is good with kids too so you've got a bonus." I smirked and she smiles wider. "I hope you both are happy together."

"We are." She assured me. "I'm happier than I have ever been. Thanks to you, him, and Ariana. If I didn't have you three, I don't know what I'd do."

"We will always be there for you." I said and just then, Harry comes strolling back into the living room area from Delaney's room.

"Was looking out Delaney's window and saw some lightning. Looks like a storm is going to join us tonight." Harry said while sitting down next to Lexi.