Chapter 32

Ariana's POV:

"Here you go babe." I hand Zayn his favorite mug filled with fresh coffee from our kitchen. He smiles and gladly takes it from my hands and brings it to his lips.

"Thank you." He said and he sets it down on the end table beside him. We are up in our bedroom and he's sitting on the bed with a laptop on his lap searching for local apartments. I'm still sad that he won't be staying here often, but I'm glad that the attention will be off of us a little bit.

"How long do you think you will have your own apartment?" I asked curiously, sitting in the end of the bed beside his feet. He wears socks so I'm not really grossed out.

"Couple months maybe. I gotta run it through management before anything though." He said briefly looking at me before looking back at the screen.

I sigh, and slump a little bit. I'm very bored right now and watching cartoons with Delaney and mom downstairs doesn't sound too exciting.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I look up at him again.

"Just tired and bored." I responded, sighing again.

"Well why don't you change into something more comfortable and then come cuddle next to me, yeah?" He smiles at me. "C'mon, I need your approval on which apartment I'm getting too."

I scrunch my nose. "I'll get changed and come lay with you but you can choose the dumb apartment on your own."

He gives me a look. "If this is your way to try and stop me from getting one, you're not doing a very good job."

"I know." I giggled a bit. "Okay, okay I'll get changed and help you." He smiles in victory and looks back at the screen.

I stand up and stroll over to our dresser and open the third drawer. I find out of Zayn's shirts and take it out along with my one direction pajama pants. You know, the ones I wore and got made fun of by the real One Direction.

"Don't look." I scolded turning to Zayn and he nods, smiling at the computer screen.

I slip off my dress, keeping my eyes on him the whole time. I place my legs through the holes of the pajama pants and pull them up and to my waist.

Zayn glances over. "Hey!" I squealed, covering myself with his shirt. "Look away before I beat you up!"

He just laughs his cute laugh and looks away again. "I'd love for you to beat me up." I roll my eyes and put on his shirt that goes down to the middle of my thigh.

I pick up my clothes and place them in the dirty laundry and walk over to the bed. I get on and scoot closer to him.

He looks at me and smiles crookedly. "Who are those fine men on your pants?" I give him an eye roll. "And man, who's incredibly nice shirt is that you're wearing?"

"Shut up." I said playfully. He smiles and kisses my lips for a moment only.

"I love you." He mumbled against my lips before pulling away.

"I love you." I said to him. I scoot closer so that I'm touching him and I lean my head on his chest. As I'm looking at the screen, he scrolls through some apartment adds.

"I've got my eye on a few nice ones. I just need to make sure that have everything I need over there." He said and I feel his chest vibrate as he talks because my heads on him.

I bring my knees closer and snuggle even more into him. He plants a kiss on my forehead and uses his free hand to run his fingers through my hair.

"Should I look for an apartment later so we can kiss a little more?" He asked softly and I look up at him.