Chapter 16

A/N, hey guys! I just wanted to remind you that this is 2014 in this story(October 2014) so her album came out last year but I wanted to do one thing. Her song Last Christmas just came out (November 2013) but in the story it's going to come out in November 2014. Just act like it didn't come out last year(in the story) because near the end of this chapter it's going to be a part of it.

Did that make sense? Lol!

________________________________________

Zayn's POV:

Is it weird that I've been watching her sleep for the past 8 minutes and 45 seconds? Because I have and I don't regret one minute of it.

She's beautiful, flawless even. The way her chest rises and falls is relaxing and her beautiful flawless face looks a little less stressed than before.

I've been up for an hour. It's half past noon and I can't sleep anymore. Not when I'm supposed to be somewhere in 30 minutes.

Damn interviews that I have to go to or else I could be in some deep shit with management. I'm seriously tired of management. They piss off our fans and occasionally hurt them and they ruin our plans.

I'm supposed to be waking her soon. I need to say goodbye so she doesn't think I just left. That's the last thing I need. She does know that I'm going somewhere today for work but it would be rude to leave without a goodbye.

Maybe I should wake up Delaney and say goodbye first so Ariana can get some more sleep in her system.

I agree on that and turn around to walk out of her room. Her room is nice, so fancy and different shades of pink. It's different than what the "old Ariana" would wear but it's nice and welcoming.

I make my way out the door and around the corner to where I put Delaney to sleep last night before I slept down stairs on the couch. Delaney is just as beautiful as Ariana is. They look so much alike yet different.

"Del," I cooed, shaking her shoulder slightly and her eyes open slowly. She whines and turns over, leaving me to chuckle. "C'mon sweetie pie, it's past noon, you need to wake up."

"No, I don't wanna." She whines.

"Yes, babe. You need to. When you start school next week you're going to need to be getting up much earlier." I said. Ariana mentioned that she's starting kindergarten but I have no idea if she will be attending public school or if Ariana is going to hire a personal teacher.

She will probably go with the second one because she's extremely busy.

My question is why are they starting school so late this year? It's October 3rd. Doesn't school start in August or September?

I don't know, this is weird.

"Okay." Delaney sighs and sits up. "I can't go back to sleep anyways."

I smile at her as she fists her wrists and wipes her morning eyes. She looks up at me and yawns. Then she puts her arms up for me to carry her.

"You have legs." I tease.

"But my chest hurts." She gives me the puppy dog eyes and I roll mine. That had nothing to do with what I said.

"Those may work on your mommy but they don't work on me." I lied. "But I will carry you anyways."

I lift her tiny body and she wraps her legs around my torso. My heart literally melts when she lays her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my neck.

"We need to wake your mommy up first and then we can get you something to eat before I leave. " I explained to her.

"You're leaving?" Her voice sounds sad so I quickly respond.