Chapter 20

Ariana's POV:

I begin to grow nervous as I explain what has gone on. The question that they're wanting to hear the answer from the most is why did I change my name. There is only one reason for that am I me extremely embarrassed about it.

"You guys can't judge me, okay?" I said, my body becoming fidgety. I get a round of nods and I take that as my time to start my very interesting story behind all of this. "I changed it out of anger.."

I get weird and confused looks from everyone. None of them say a word at all, they're all being as respectful as I remembered as I speak. "I changed it because I didn't want Zayn to find me."

My cheeks burn in embarrassment. Yaser had his eyes squinted at me and Tricia has her eyebrows scrunched together. I grow worried at the thought of them hating me.. And I haven't even gotten to the worst part yet. "You see, I was so heartbroken when Zayn left me without warning. I was so pissed at him and at myself for letting myself fall for him just so he could leave me."

"You know I didn't mean it that way.." Zayn said, looking at me sternly and a little bit angry. I collect his hand in mine and nod. I watch his facial expression soften and he stares down at our hands. I look away and continue my explanation.

"I didn't know what to do with myself anymore. I literally felt like killing myself." I said, and I don't dare make eye contact with Zayn. Tricia frowns at me but doesn't say anything so I just continue. "My mother, brother, and Lexi helped me feel better and eventually I made my way into an acting career."

"But since you've been famous for a long time, why didn't you contact Zayn before?" Yaser asked. Finally someone else speaks.

"Because I didn't know how to.. and.." I trail off and I get concerned looks from all around. Here we go.. "You guys are going to hate me."

"No we won't, Hun. We will always love you." Tricia tries to comfort me. She won't be doing that in about a minute.

"I-I didn't know how much it would hurt him." My eyes begin to water and I finally look at Zayn again. He leans over and kisses my cheek, sweetly before leaning back and waiting for me to continue. "I kept something from him.."

"What did you keep?" Yaser tries to get me to continue. I can tell everyone is getting impatient but they don't understand. They don't understand how hard it is for me to tell them about Delaney.

"It wasn't just a little thing. This is huge." I leave them hanging again and I literally see Safaa scoot up to the end of her seat, eager for me to tell them. I feel my bottom lip quiver and that's when I start crying again. I didn't think I'd cry at all today not to mention two times.

"It's okay, babe." Zayn said and I mentally smack him for calling me that. He needs to stop calling me sweet names because of Perrie.

"When Zayn left, I was- I was-- I was pregnant." I cried out, feeling a load off my chest. I see panic rise in Yasers eyes and Tricia's eyes widen in pure and udder shock.

"Are you joking?" Yaser asked, a little louder than I expected. He isn't yelling, but I understand why he is using this tone of voice. I shake my head no, and I watch him run his fingers through his hair just like Zayn does.

"I totally forgot that you had a child. Of course I know Ariana Grande has a child but I didn't put them pieces together when I found out you're really Cassandra.." Waliyha exclaimed, smacking her hand to her forehead.

"I'm really sorry!" I cried, my hands shaking and I yank my hand out of Zayn's. Oh god, I'm panicking. They all hate me. They hate me!

"Ariana, babe." Zayn said when I stand up onto my feet. He stands up as well and pulls me into his chest as I sob.