Chapter 46

ONE MONTH TILL I SEE ONE DIRECTION IM FREAKING CRYING

GUYS I'M SO GOOD AT UPDATING NOW. IT MAKES UP FOR THAT MONTH OF NOT UPDATING RIIIIGHT?

QUESTION: WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN AT THE END OF BOOK 1 (THIS BOOL)?!! Something BIG is gonna happen :)))

Comment^

Ariana's POV:

He took my hand as we walked down the trail at a park two blocks from my house. Delaney is back at the house with the guys and Lexi so that we can have some time alone.

This park is beautiful- flowers everywhere around the trail. The trees are green just like they are year round and there are kids running around, making me feel bad that Delaney didn't join us.

"You're feeling all right?" He asked me, looking at me with concern.

I hadn't realized that I was wincing until he pointed it out. "Yeah, my feet just ache."

He smiles sympathetically. "Only 6 more months of this and he or she will be welcomed to this world."

He pulled me into his side and rested his hand on my small swollen belly. His comfort always makes me and the developing baby relax.

"Sometimes I wish men were the ones who got pregnant." I said bitterly, not exactly meaning to come off rude.

He chuckles. "Me too. Anything to get you out of this pain."

My heart warms up. "I think that God made women pregnant because he knew we're stronger and that men would probably act like baby's themselves."

He chuckles again and tickles my sides. I squeak and start to move away but he holds onto me tightly and kisses my forehead on the side.

"I'm just going to agree with you so we don't argue." He said and I smile halfheartedly.

We walk in silence for a while and the wind brushes against our skin. I'm surprised that no one has recognized us or anything. But then again, there are only parents and their small children here. That's right, it's a school day.

Delaney is a lucky girl. We chose to have her first grade personal teacher come on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Today's Tuesday. She's extremely smart for her age. And we are really busy so having days off is really helpful.

"Can we sit for a minute? My feet really hurt Zayn." I said, wincing again.

"Definitely. Is on the ground okay?" He asked. "Or there's a bench over there. Mind walking a few more feet?"

I shook my head and we walk over there. When I sit down, my feet still ache but not as back as they did when I stood on them.

He sits next to me and I lean into him, shutting my eyes for a few minutes.

I didn't realize I fell asleep until I'm awoken by a piercing scream. I pull my head from Zayn's shoulder and look at him.

He looks at me with a petrified look as well. We both look around and that's when we hear more screaming.

"He has a gun!" One screamed and then the sound of a gunshot went off. My whole body froze.

More screams are heard, mostly children crying and mothers screaming for their children to come to them.

Zayn and I stood up and looked around more. That's when I see the man with the gun. I watch him shoot two more people, one a small child and the other a man who must've been his father because he screams the child's name.