Chapter 23

Ariana's POV:

"Good morning, sunshine. Would you like a back massage?" Zayn said, grinning from beside me. The blanket lays lazily over his waist, exposing his toned, tattooed chest. His eyes are sleepy looking and I yawn and smile. "It's day one of a week of being your maid, shall I start it off with a nice, relaxing back massage?"

"That sound's incredible." I replied and he leans over me. Instead of flipping me on my stomach, he keeps me on my back and brings his lips close to my mine and I panic.

"Baby, Perrie means nothing to me, I swear. She won't mind us, okay? She won't care if we kiss and she won't know about it either." He said, reading my thoughts. I bite my lips in worry. Zayn uses his thumb to pull out my lip from in between my teeth. "Don't do that, love."

"I'm just scared, Zayn. I don't want to be called a cheater.. I don't want to go down that road again." I frowned and he presses his lips to my forehead and then pulls away.

"How about I call Perrie and--"

"You can't break up with her that way!" I said and he scowls at me.

"Would you let me finish a damn sentence? I was going to call her and ask to meet up so I can end things." He said and I sigh with a nod.

"What about management?"

"I can call them on the way to meet Perrie. One of them will meet us there and then we can go from there." He explained. "And do I recall kissing you last night without you worrying so much?"

He smiles. "Yes it's just- nevermind."

He rolls his eyes and leans down. He presses his lips onto mine and I automatically wrap my arms around his neck. As his tongue enters my mouth, he places a knee on either side of my hips. His hands hold himself up from either side of my head. "I love you so much." He murmured against my lips.

"I love you." I pulled back. "Now, how about that back massage?" I said, smirking. He smiles before getting off of me.

"Lay on your stomach, babe." He instructed and I immediately do so. I feel his soft hands run under my shirt and up and down my back. He presses down and my back pops. I moan in relaxation, he is good at this.

--

"Are you doing anything today?" Zayn asked as I stand up off the bed. I stretch and shrug. He walks over to the dresser and puts on some jeans over his boxers. He basically lives here now, which has caused some issues with paparazzi and fans. Apparently Zayn is a cheater now, which is sort of accurate.

We don't really pay attention to twitter or magazines anymore so it doesn't bother us much. Zayns management isn't too happy though. Mine isn't either but they can get over it.

"Well, I texted Perrie and she can meet up in a half hour. Cheryl, a member of our management has agreed to meet up then too." He said, slipping on a white T-shirt with a black jacket. I nod, running my fingers through my hair.

"Okay." I said and he walks over to me. With his hands around my waist, he tucks his head into the crook of my neck.

"Everything will work out, baby." He said and kisses my neck briefly. He pulls away and cups my cheeks. "I promise you."

"I hope so." I replied and he pecks my lips.

"I have to go now. I'll be back soon." He presses his lips to my forehead and walks to the doorway of my room. "Bye, love."

I give him a little wave and he exits the room. I decide to slip on some yoga pants and a sweatshirt and walk across the hall to my daughter's room. When I enter her room, I see her stretched across her bed. I chuckle lightly because this is the reason I don't really let her sleep with me anymore. She's a bed hog.