Chapter 27

Ariana's POV:

Lexi leads me over to the side bar. She conviently had a dress that was exactly my size in her car so I changed into it. I really just think she had it in her car cause she knew I'd give in and come but she doesn't know it was because of Zayn. You know what? If he can go off kissing Perrie like he meant it, then I can go out for drinks.

"Two please," Lexi told the bartender. He smiles and grabs two glasses. When he walks away to go fill our glasses, Lexi giggles. Oh lord, she already fancies this guy.

"He's really hot," She exclaimed and I giggle too. "We couldn't have gotten a better bartender, could we?"

Completely forgetting about Zayn, I find myself nodding. She shushes me, even though I wasn't talking, and places her undivided attention on our bartender who comes walking back with two glasses in his hands.

I'm glad no one really recognizes me here, or maybe they do and they're old enough to see me just as another person.

"One for you," He places a glass in front of Lexi, grinning. "And one for you." He places one in front of me and we thank him. "It's on me, loves. No money from you intended."

"Oh gosh, thank you." Lexi gushes over the loud music from this very nice and expensive looking club. "My name is Lexi, this is Ariana."

She points over at me and smiles. He smiles too, stretches his arms, and Lexi giggles like a school girl. "I'm Chad, it's nice to meet you lovely ladies."

"Chad is a cool name," Lexi blushes and I take a sip of my wine to cover up laughing that might escape my mouth at her awkwardness. Chad sends her a wink and bites his bottom lip. Lexi almost dies and I turn away and burst into laughter. I chug the rest of my wine and stand up. "Where are you going?"

I turn around to Lexi and smile, "Well, whats a club without dancing?"

"Remember Ariana, you're dating Zayn. . ." She warned me and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah yeah but if he can go off kissing Perrie, then I can go dance in this club!" I shouted over the loud music that decided to get louder. Lexi stares at me wide eyes. She didn't't know about Zayn and Perrie. "Oh and Lex?"

"Yeah?" She spins on the tall spinny chair. Chad is still beside her from the other side of the counter.

"Happy New Year." I said just as the clock beside the entrance of this bar struck midnight and the blaring bell goes off in celebration. The crowd goes crazy and I find myself in the middle of it surrounded by hundreds of dancing men and women.

--

Zayn's POV:

The sun that shines through the elegant curtains in our hotel room wakes me up. I yawn and look over at Perrie's bed to see that she isn't present in it. My stomach turns in excitement when I realize its the 1st of January and I get to see my girls today.

I am sort of nervous though. Ariana never texted me back last night after I told her about the kiss between Perrie and I. Thinking she could've replied while I was sleeping, I grab my phone off the charger beside my bed and check. No messages, not one. She never answered my calls last night either or even called me.

"Zayn? You're finally up, lord!" Perrie walks out of the bathroom with a fresh pair of clothing on and obvious freshed makeup. I run my fingers through my hair and smile at her. "It's 3 in the afternoon."

I sit up quickly and stare at her wide eyes. "What? Seriously? My flight to LA is at 4:30!" I hadn't thought to check the time in my phone. I guess it was there but it didn't click at the time.