Chapter 34

IMPORTANT MESSAGE READ OR DIE

I just wanted to get this straight with y'all! In this story it's 2015. I made it that way so that Delaney's age could work out. I want y'all to know that some of the things that are happening in this story are happening now (2014 real life) are happening a year later (now in the story) in 2015. Just think of it as things going back one year. But I want you to know that some of the things I'm writing is fictional. If you don't understand what I'm saying, please feel free to ask me. If you understand just move on :)

Ariana's POV:

5 months later

"Ariana! How does it feel to have yet another number one song on the charts?"

"Over here! Who inspired your song Problem?"

"Ariana Grande! What's it like dating Zayn Malik from One Direction?"

"Ariana!"

Flashes from cameras nearly blind me so I have to close my eyes for a few seconds at a time. It seems like more and more each day I'm getting bombarded with paparazzi.

"Excuse me, please." I said as kind as I possibly could. I squeeze through them and their giant cameras.

"Where are you guys headed?"

"Why are Zayn and your child in that black SUV?"

We are currently outside the gate in front of my house. Isaac, Scooter, and with my two lovelies are in the SUV Isaac is picking us up in.

Zayn and Delaney already went out and got in like 20 minutes ago but I had to finish getting ready.

"Get out of the way!" I heard Zayn yell. I look through the paparazzi and see him through the rolled down window of the back seat.

"Zayn! Where are you guys headed?"

"Heard you're announcing a new tour soon! Where are you guys traveling to?"

I push myself through some more people until finally reach the door of the back seat where Zayn is. I hand him my purse through the window.

"Can you please step back so I can get in?" I asked loud enough for the ones super close to me and the car to hear. "I have somewhere to be. It's important."

"Who designed your outfit?"

"It's black jeans and a black flare top. I bought it online, it's not designer." I commented and gasps fill my hears.

"You don't wear designer?"

"I don't always. Now move please!" I begged. Why are they so shocked that I'm wearing high waisted jeans and a black top that flares a little and shows my stomach?

(A/N if you look through my pictures on twitter @_beaniezayn you'll find what she's wearing!)

I open the door and end up pushing people out of the way. One man stumbles and I don't realize until I've gotten in the car, sat down, and shut the door that he lost his grip on his camera and it dropped to the ground.

I gasped. "I'm so sorry!"

"You will be when the world finds out what kind of bitch you are for pushing it out of my hand!" He growled at me. I frown and start to apologize again but someone in the front of the car has my window rolling up.

"Hey!" I said irritated. "I was trying to apologize!"

"I know but we have to go! You're already late!" Isaac sounded overwhelmed. Why is he overwhelmed when I'm the one who just basically got mobbed?