Chapter 47

All I have to say is that God is Good:)

And for those who've been asking, I'm going to the St. Louis WWAT concert. Sorry I can't reply right now. I will respond to all of your comments on August 11th. If you're confused, read my authors note on one of my last chapters. Thanks.

...

Ariana's POV:

"Please Ariana! Just one picture!"

"I love you!"

"Please! I'm begging!"

"Follow my twitter! Please! My name is --"

"Okay guys, I'll take a picture with each of you and sign something. Then I need you guys to leave please. I just want to eat a nice lunch with my family." I said, trying to smile through my annoyance. "Take Delaney inside, okay?"

Lexi nodded and waved to the fans. Then she takes my horrified looking daughter into the restaurant.

"You guys scare Delaney to death. Every time this happens, she freaks out." I said with a sly smile. "Okay, who's first?"

There are at least 20 girls who've followed us to the front door of Nando's. One of them steps up with a shy smile.

"I'll go." She said. She comes by my side and puts on the front camera. I smile for her as she snaps a few pictures. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

"Can I have a hug?" She asked and I smile and hug her myself. "It was nice meeting you."

"You too sweetheart."

She steps away to the side and I take another photo with another girl. She obviously isn't shy because she pulls me closer to her by the waist.

I smile for hers too.

"Thanks girl." She smiles. "You're so gorgeous."

"Aw thank you. You're too sweet." I smile.

I spend fifteen minutes taking photos with them to make them happy. When I'm done, I wave goodbye and walk inside the restaurant. A hostess smiles and steps closer to me.

"Your party is right over there." He said, pointing to Delaney and Lexi. They wave and I smile.

"Thank you a lot." I replied, smiling at him.

"The pleasure is all mine. Enjoy your meal." He winked and I nod, walking away from him. Totally ruined the kind vibe I was getting from him.

When I make it to my girls, I sigh with a smile and sit next to Delaney and across from Lexi.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Don't be. They all seemed kind and worth your time." Lexi smiles and I nod agreeing.

"They're so loud though." Delaney said and I look down at her as she looks up at me. "Screaming like they've just gotten a new doll or somethin'."

I laugh lightly and kiss her forehead. "You're exactly right."

"I bet they thought you were the dolly." Delaney said and I laugh a little more. "You're so pretty mommy."

"Thank you sweetheart. You're much prettier though." I complimented.

"Thanks mommy." She giggled a bit. "What should I eat?"

"Well," I opened the menu in front of me. "They have some rockin' peri peri chicken. You'll like it."

"Is that what you're getting?" She asked me.

"No honey. I don't eat meat anymore, remember?" I questioned.