Chapter 41

GUYS THIS IS 200 VOTES AWAY FROM 1,000 VOTES PLEASE GO AND VOTE ON ALL OF MY CHAPTERS IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY AHH THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME ILY ALLLLLL

Ariana's POV:

"Lexi and El, you ready to go down?" I called from our bedroom. Delaney winces at my voice and I send her an apologetic smile.

"One minute!" Eleanor replied, her voice muffled through her door.

"Yeah!" Lexi shouted and I look out the door to see her opening hers.

Delaney slips on her flip flops and runs out to Lexi. I slip on mine as well and walk out.

"Aw, your hair looks cute." Lexi complimented Del. "Did mommy do it?"

"Yeah. She hurt my head a lot though." Delaney explained, glancing at me. I half smile.

"Well, you wouldn't stay still either." I added on. "Sometimes it hurts to be pretty."

I simply braided her hair while her head was upside down and then placed it up into a bun so it's out of her face.

Eleanor comes walking out. Basically we all had the same idea on what to wear because we're all wearing sports shorts, even Delaney.

"Let's go, let's go!" Delaney suddenly runs to the door when she notices everyone's ready. "I wanna see daddy!"

"Okay, okay." I said while following her. The girls follow behind me as well.

--

"There you guys are." Liam said as we all make our way over to their fire-pit. It's right near the beach and I think I might die because of how beautiful this evening is.

"Daddy!" Delaney cheered, running over to him. Zayn smiles with his teeth and lifts her onto his lap.

They've set up lounging chairs out there and there are sticks in a pile beside Niall's chair.

"Hope you guys are up for some s'mores." Niall said, noticing my stare at the sticks. He pulls out a box of gram crackers from behind his back and then places them on the ground. Next, he pulls out some marshmallows and chocolate in packages.

Delaney squealed but then pouted. "Mommy doesn't let me have many of them for some reason."

"Because you get a sugar high and you're bouncing off the walls." I said and everyone chuckles. "But just for tonight, you can have as many as you'd like until you make yourself sick."

Delaney gasps and then cheers, making Zayn tickle her lightly. God, I love them so much.

Eleanor sits in her chair next to Louis and Lexi sits in between Harry and Niall. I decide to walk over to the empty chair next to Zayn and sit there.

I have a gut feeling that Lexi and Harry fancy each other. I wouldn't have a problem with it, but I thought she was still talking with that Chad guy that was our bartender on New Year's Eve.

"Your hair looks pretty." I heard Zayn say to Delaney. I look over and smile at them, proud that I did that.

"Mommy did it." Del responded and they both look at me. Zayn sends me a wink.

"Okay, who wants one?" Niall asked and I look over at him.

Everyone wants one so we pass sticks around to each other until we all get one. Niall takes a marshmallow out of the bag and again, it's passed around until everyone gets one.

"Can I go see Harry?" Delaney asked Zayn, a stick and a marshmallow in her hand.

"Sure babe." Zayn places her on her feet and she scurries over to Harry, careful not to touch the fire.