Chapter 45

How in the world am I on chapter 45? It feels like I started just yesterday wtheck.

Hope you like this chapter. :) sorry but some of these may be slow and a little boring :/ I'm trying here.

Warning: The beginning of this chapter is a little much so if you don't like it, skip past it.

Ariana's POV:

I look at him with eager eyes. His body was completely hovered over mine. I knew that I was young and many people would judge me, but at this moment, it felt completely right.

His hands ran down my clothed stomach sending chills all over my body. I stare up at his chocolate brown eyes (what I've often referred to poop brown) and feel the familiar connection between us.

The way his eyes pour into mine assures me that everything will be all right. He will do his best to ease my pain and replace it with pleasure.

"You're sure?" His voice was deep, but not as deep as it once would be. I nodded, biting down onto my bottom lip. "You're completely sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." I said, my voice shaken from my nerves. This was both of our first times.

"Okay." He smiles, his eyes looking eager. "I'm so in love with you."

I smile and butterflies roam in my stomach. Just by those six words, it makes me more happier every time he tells me.

He kisses me next with gentle force. His lips mold onto mine in the sexiest way I could imagine. He doesn't wait for me to let him explore my mouth, he invites himself in, his tongue fighting against mine.

I smile against his lips and move my hands to cup his cheeks but he had other plans. He takes my hands and pins them above my head, taking full control. To be honest, this turned me on even more.

We start kissing with more force and he breaks away for a second to place his hands at the hem of my shirt. Shyly, I help him take it off and his eyes wander to my chest.

"You're so beautiful." He spoke, boasting my self confidence. I smile and look away. "Don't you ever forget that."

I help him take off his shirt as well and my eyes glue to his nice stomach. It's not completely built like I knew it once would be, but it is nice to look at. I begin to wonder what tattoos would look like on it.

His hands wonder down to my shorts and he pulls them down easily and tosses them on the floor.

"I promise you, I'll make you feel so good." He said, looking me in the eyes. My whole life (or until I've understood) I've been excited to feel what sex feels like and now I would.

He takes off his shorts now, leaving us both in our underwear and me in my bra as well. He leans back over me and reaches his hands under my back. I arch my back a bit until he's got my bra undone. He takes it off of me and tosses it onto the floor as well.

"So beautiful." He murmured, leaning down to place a gentle kiss on my left breast. It was a simple gesture but felt like heaven.

His hands roam to my underwear and he starts to pull them down. I begin to panic because I've never done this before.

"It's okay. Do you trust me?" He asked and I nodded right away. "Then don't worry. I'll do my best, okay babe?"

Again, I nodded, afraid if I spoke that I would say something wrong to ruin the moment.

He slides my underwear down my waist and adds it to the pile of my clothes on the floor. Now, I laid completely naked and vulnerable under my boyfriend and best friend.