Chapter 11

Ariana's POV:

I hop out of his arms and across the room. He chuckles and rolls his eyes but stays in the seat he is in. We were in.

Why was I laying on his lap? Why was I sleeping on his lap? Where are we?

I let a breath go once I realize we are in the waiting room and he carried me in here before I fell asleep. Don't you love when you wake up from a sleep and you have no idea what happened or how you got to where you were?

"What's the matter, Cass?" He eyes are filled with amusement. I roll my eyes at him and stay planted in the chair.

"You fell asleep in my lap like an hour ago,"

"Why didn't you put me down or lay me in a chair?"

"You wouldn't let go of me," He smirks and my cheeks flush. I brush my fingers across my hair to move it out of my face.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"Did anyone come in and let us know about Delaney?" I asked, quietly.

"What was that?"

"Did anyone come in and update us about Delaney?" I asked, louder.

"What?"

"Did anyone come in and say anything about Delaney?" I yelled, irritated that he can't hear me when I'm right here.

"I heard you the first time, jeez." He smirks and I scowl.

"You're annoying."

"No."

"Yeah you are."

"No one came in and said anything about her." He smirked, telling me that he wasn't arguing about him being annoying, he was answering my question from before.

"How can you be joking during a time like this?" I asked, annoyed.

"Come on lighten up a bit," He smiles with his teeth.

"No, I will not lighten up about anything until I'm for sure that my daughter is okay," I spit.

"Why are you so smily anyways? You were just a forceful ass earlier." I added, rudely.

"Forceful?"

"Yeah, you slammed me up against the damn truck just so you could get my daughter. Since when have you been so abusive?"

"I did not slam you I pushed you lightly. She's our daughter! Why can't you accept that?" He groaned.

"And I'm not abusive," He said, defensively.

"She's my daughter. If she was your daughter, you would've been there when she was born. You would've been there for the 5 years she's been alive!" I raise my voice.

"Like I've said multiple times, who's fault is that?" He snapped. Great, now we are back to the dick Zayn. I sort of like the smart ass one better.

"Yours! You're the one who left!" I snarled, standing onto my feet.

"I have a life too! I wanted to live my dream!"

"And we are back to square one!" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? That you were pregnant. Then maybe I would've stayed."

"Because I found out on the day you left!" I growled.

"And maybe, really? Did you really not love me enough to stay and help if you had known?"

"Let's stop talking about this, I'm getting a headache." He said, sharply, and crosses his legs while sitting in the chair.