Chapter 39

READ MY AUTHORS NOTE PRETTY PLEASE WITH 37 CHERRIES ON TOP

Ariana's POV:

"Delaney! Are you almost packed up there?" I shouted from the downstairs landing to the top.

I had her pack what she wanted to wear for the weekend because I was too busy packing my stuff and preparing her medicine for the few days.

I heard her groan loudly with annoyance and that's when I decide to jog up the stairs and into her bedroom.

I look around and bite my bottom lip to keep from laughing. My daughter is currently sitting on her bag trying to flatten things up so she can shut it.

"I'll help you babe." I walked and got on my knees by her and the bag. She gets up off the bad and allows me to attempt to shut it. "Jeez, what is in here?"

I look around and find that the whole bag is filled with her baby dolls, stuffed animals, and toys.

"Del, I told you I pack some clothes in here. Not all your toys." I look at her and she pouts. "How about you choose two toys to bring and then we can pack your clothes together, yeah?"

"But I-" She started to whine but I gave her a look and she immediately shut her mouth and looked away from me. "Don't spank me. I'm sorry."

I smile in satisfaction. "Pick your two toys and I'll get your clothes, okay babe?"

"Okay." She replied in monotone. I roll my eyes and stand up and walk over to her drawers.

After a few minutes, I've got some shirts, shorts, and undergarments prepared for the weekend.

It's currently Thursday afternoon and I got Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off so we are staying for a little longer than expected.

I carry her clothes to her duffle bag and place them on the floor. She has her toys on the floor around the bag and she sits with a scowl on her face.

"What?" I questioned.

"I can't pick." She said. "I want them all to come with me."

"Sorry babe." I said while placing her clothes in her now empty bag.

"You're so mean to me!" She shouted suddenly and I snap my head to her. She stands up and runs out of the room.

I stare at the door in shock of what just happened. I've been beginning to wonder if she's bipolar or something. It's worrying me.

I place some more clothes in the bag along with a few of her toys on the ground. I pack her swimming suit and floaties and call it good.

I've already packed a few other things of hers in my bag earlier so I've got basically everything prepared.

I zip up her bag and lift it as I'm standing onto my feet. I walk out of her room and shut it as I leave.

"Delaney?" I called, unsure of where she is. She doesn't respond so I'm assuming she's either ignoring me or can't hear me.

I carry her bag down the stairs and place it next to Zayn and mines. I have no idea where Zayn is either and because of that, I'm a little annoyed.

"Del? Zayn?" I called out. I once again do not get a response but I do hear voices in the kitchen.

I walk around the couch and into the kitchen. Delaney sits on a chair at the kitchen table and Zayn is leaning up against the counter without a shirt. He does wear basketball shorts, thankfully.

"Delaney, I packed a few of your toys, okay?" I look at her and she glares. "Delaney Grace." She looks away from me. "This is your warning. Next time you act out you're in trouble, got it?"