Chapter 49

Ariana's POV:

A shiver runs down my spin as the hands massage my hips. My blood is pumping extremely fast that I feel like I may have a heart attack.

"I missed you." Now is sounded like Zayn. Everything after that happens so fast. I turn around and face him with a horrified expression.

(a/n GOTCHAA! HAHA!)

"You asshole!" I screamed at him, smacking his chest. I look down at his hands to see them covered by ... Gardening gloves?

He smiles brightly, chuckling at the little game he played. I step back from him until my back hits the side of the car.

"You scared me! I though some random guy was going to touch me! Is that funny now?" I asked, my tone still angry. How could he do that to me? That scared the life out of me.

He stops laughing and steps closer to me. I look at him with disgust and move away from him and my car.

"Oh c'mon Ariana. I was just kidding." He said, trying to make it sound like he simply popped out at me and didn't act like he was some other guy.

"I don't care." I frowned. "I thought I was about to be kidnapped and raped! Is that funny?"

He scowled. "No. I was just kidding, love. I'm sorry I scared you. I was just messing around."

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away from him, emphasizing my anger with him. I feel him get closer to me and I step back.

"I don't want you to touch me right now." I said quietly.

"Oh, baby, I'm really sorry. I really really am. I didn't know it would scare you this much." He said in a soft voice.

I look at him. "What the hell Zayn? You wore gardening gloves too? What are you, a serial killer?" I questioned, my tone harsh.

"Look at us, already arguing and we've only seen each other for three minutes." He sighed. "Actually, I'm not a fucking serial killer, thank you. I was helping my mum garden in the back yard this morning and hadn't taken them off yet."

I look at him again. "You? Gardening? That's hard to believe."

He chuckled. "I know, babe. But I'm telling the truth. I can show you the garden we worked on if you want."

"I'm still mad at you." I told him and he nods and fights a smile. "But I need a hug from you."

His smile grows and he walks closer to me. He takes off his gloves and throws them on the ground before pulling me into his chest and hugging me super tightly. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up and spins us around.

"I missed you so much." He said into my ear. His hands massage my hips again and he holds onto them and it sends chills through my body.

"I missed you too." I mumbled into his chest. He pulls back and then presses his lips onto mine.

Think of something that you've missed. Then think of the day that you get that something that you've missed back. It's like too much excitement in your body to handle.

He places my feet back on the ground but ends up lifting me again and I wrap my legs around his torso. He walks with me in his hands and leans me up against what I think is the car.

I tangle my fingers in his hair as our kiss deepens. Something is a little different though and it makes my stomach jump. I pull away and look at him, fighting a smile.

He opens his eyes and looks at me as he still holds me up against the car.

"What?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows.