Chapter 18

Ariana's POV:

It's been over about a month and a half since Justin and the guys were over. They've apologized for how rude they were to me multiple times and I made sure they understood that I forgive them.

Harry and I have become good friends. We don't like each other in that way, it's just ever since he stood up for me when the guys were bashing on me, we just clicked.

Delaney's chest and lung are healed which is a huge relief. She got her stitches out and everything looked great.

Except the fact that she is becoming more and more snotty everyday.

"Delaney please don't be so difficult today." I begged, holding her in my arms, in her clean clothes. I had just dried her hair after a bath and all she did was complain about how she doesn't like her hair being dried.

It's chilly outside today. It's the end of November and nearly December. I just don't want her getting sick because of wet hair in the cold weather.

Zayn spent thanksgiving lunch with the guys and dinner with us(my whole family and I). It didn't seem as nice as I hoped it to be.

Ever since that night when the guys were telling me it was my fault about everything, he and I haven't spoke as much as we had before. Yeah, we speak to each other but it's only the usual. An occasional 'hello', 'how are you?', 'Where is Delaney?', exedra.

I miss talking to him but he is being super distant. It might have something to do with the fact that he and Perrie are dating again. Fuck management, harden my French.

"Put me down, mommy!" Delaney demands, thrashing in my arms. Unable to control her, I sit her down but grab ahold of her shoulders to keep her in place.

"Listen here young lady, if you don't get rid of this attitude of yours, you're going to be in trouble." I snapped and she yells at me again.

"You're stupid!"

I take this opportunity to smack her mouth. She looks at me and starts to sob really loud. So loud that she's screaming now. I had never done that to her before but if it gets her to stop being rude, then I plan to use it more often.

"Daddy!" She screams and I roll my eyes. She keeps screaming his name until he comes running up the stairs and into her room where we are.

Zayn told me how he told her that he is her father. Ever since a few days after, she's become use to him and started to call him her daddy. It's sweet but it gets annoying because whenever I discipline her, she calls for him and whines about how mean I am.

"What's going on?" He asked, panicky. I roll my eyes at him and stand up straight. "What's your problem?"

"I don't have a problem." I snapped at his rude comment. "Delaney is being a little snob and I'm tired of dealing with it."

I watch Zayn bend down and grab ahold of her little chin. She quits her crying and pays attention to what Zayn has to say.

"Stop with the attitude, young lady." Zayn said, strictly. He's familiar with her attitude so every time she gets in trouble with me, he assumes it's because of that. She frowns and starts to cry again. "No, stop. Don't cry, you've been doing enough of that lately."

"Go apologize to your mother, now." Zayn instructed, letting go of her chin. When she doesn't move, he gives her a little push and she comes walking over to me. I been down to her really small height and I pull her little waist closer to me.

"I'm sorry, mommy." She murmured, her hands by her side and her head down. I tilt her chin up and kiss her forehead.

"It's okay," I lift her up. "But I don't like when you're mean to me, love. You're my sweet baby and when you're mean it makes me sad."