Chapter 6

Ariana's POV:

"Ariana you're on in 5!" He started and my whole body shakes. The only thing that is keeping me from the stage is a curtain.

"4,"

I can fairly see the audience through the curtain.

"3,"

The screams are getting louder and it's only making me more nervous.

"2,"

The though of One Direction being out there makes my heart drop. They'll judge me, Especially Zayn..

"1,"

I adjust my hair and make sure my posture is great. I grip the microphone in my hand and place a smile on my face.

"You're on!"

I walk through the curtain with a grin on my face. My walk is girly and bubbly and everyone's attention flies to me.

"How's everybody doing tonight?" I cheered. I walk to the front of the stage as the beginning of my song starts.

I spot my daughter, mother, and brother sitting in the crowd. I smile at them before singing.

"Thought we were meant to be but I guess my thoughts are always just damn wrong," I sing the tune to my upbeat song.

The screams get louder and chills run up my spine.

"But now you're just memories, nothing more than something from the past, yeah, yeah."

"Oooooooo," I added.

I walk to the right side of one stage and touch some fans' hands. Seeing them so happy makes me happy as well.

The smile never leaves my face. My nerves have went down and I'm more comfortable with the stage and audience now.

I sing the next verse and continue to shake fans hands before standing up straight and singing to the crowd.

"It's so funny because you said you'd always be there, but you weren't!" I singing higher.

I catch his glare. Dammit I was hoping this wouldn't happen. He must know this is about him because he is giving me an ugly look. Who else would it be about anyways?

I smile at him and sing the chorus.

"But you, you-oo you're the reason I'm who I am today. But you, you-oo left me,"

"Yeah you left me,"

"Left me."

"You left me in the dark, the lonely, the heartbroken! You left me unspoken!" I push my hand out to the crowd.

"I wasn't ready for this!"

"I was confused had no idea what to do! You decided to chose to leave me. Leave us, leave us in the dark."

I dance, 1, 2, 3, 4. My feet match my backup dancers and I do the motion we practiced for weeks.

The beat of the song plays while I catch my breath and continue to dance. The crowd is clapping to the beat and I smile.

Left, left. Right, right. Back two, right 4, left 4, up 5.

"But you, you-oo you're the reason I'm who I am today. But you, you-oo left me," I repeated the chorus.

"You left me but I'm here to stay,"

"You left me but I'm here to stay," I repeat, slower than before.

"You left us, but we are here to, stay." I hold the last note and do all sorts of things with my voice.

The song goes off and I quit singing.

Screams engulf my ears and my lips form up higher. This is so exciting. I catch Zayn's glare again. I send him a wink before waving to the crowd and walking back stage.

"Ariana! That was amazing!" Justin grins as I walk off the stage.

"Thank you. I was so nervous!"

"You're welcome."

"You see, I've been wondering for a while but is that song about the guy who left you and Del?" He asked and I nod.

"Yeah, it was. Writing this song helped release some of the pain he has out me through."

"Aw, come here." He said and pulls me into a hug.

"It's a very good song." He said and I wrap my arms around him as well.

"Thank you."

"So Delaney is with Joan?" He asked and I nod.

"Yeah she's sitting with her and my brother."

"Frankie's here!" He squealed like a little girl. I giggle.

They've had this bond where they act like gay best friends. I find it hilarious. Whenever they're together or one of them is mentioned, they act in this sort of way that cracks me up.

"Tell him we need to chill soon."

"I will make sure I do that. Now excuse me, but I must go and get these wires off of me and sit with my daughter." I smile.

"Okay, see you later."

I give him a quick hug before walking over to John and having him take my microphones.

"Thank you," I smile before walking back out into the arena filled with the audience. It's a commercial so I walk over to my seat.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Wow, another bad chapter. Lol sorry guys I'll make it up to you ASAP!

Read my very first story I've ever written in my works! (:

-Mackenzie xoxo