House Of Memories

Josh and I walked around the large fairgrounds, played a few games here and there, rode some rides, but we saved the best for last. The ferris wheel.

"So, what's it like being in a band?" I ask Josh and walk beside him towards the photobooths.

"It's stressful," He responds with a sigh trailing behind. I look up to him waiting for more but he continues to look forward.

"Guess you can say you're stressed out," I say with an amused tone and waited for Josh to laugh. He turned his head to look at me and grinned while shaking his head in disapproval.

We stepped into the small box that magically takes photos and prints them out after. I took out three bucks and the machine ate the bills up fast. I pressed many buttons to customize the strip of paper and the camera begins to count down.

"Ah, what do we do?" I frantically say as the camera counts down from five.

"Um, just smile showing your teeth!" He speaks up fast and grins to the camera then it flashes. I wasn't ready.

"Peace sign!" I say.

We hold up peace signs from out fingers and the camera clicked signaling it was taken.

"Weird face!" He screams in an amused tone. I stick out my tongue and cross my eyes, but Josh does a double chin and a weird smile.

"Duck face, best for last!" I say and do a duck face. I resist the urge to smile when Josh did his.

The camera clicks for the last time and the screen said the strips were being printed. We stood outside waiting for them to be printed and the sun was getting close to setting over the horizen.

"Ha! This is hilarious!" Josh says and hands me a strip of random photos of the both of us. I start giggling at it as we walk to the ferris wheel.

"I'm going to cherish this forever," I tell Josh as I look down at the photo strip and put it carefully into my small purse.

"I will too," Josh responds and leads me to the ferris wheel entrance.

We take a seat in a blue cabin and we were lifted slowly on to the top. As I look above everyone, I sat very close to Josh, and it didn't feel akward too. It was comfortable.

The sun was setting over the city making the sky look like the world was on fire and the people below us were burning.

"It's so pretty," I mumble under my breath as I notice my feet were dangling above the ground high up.

"Like you," Josh replies. I blush to his comment and look to my side in hopes he won't notice.

"Sorry," He sighs. I look back at him and he was also blushing.

"It's fine, Thank you anyways," I reply and hold onto the bar in front of me tighter as we rise to the top of the ferris wheel.

"For what?" He asks with genuine curiosity. He tilts his head at me and wait for my reply.

"For everything. This, yesterday at the star gazing thing. Josh, you make me feel like Davis isn't the only person who understands my problems, and you make me feel like I have a purpose even though I have no one to love me like my step mother did, but she's gone now." I explain and look to the distance and try to hold back the tears threatening to spill.

"Aw, it's okay. When you are in bad situations ever, come to me." He says and pulls me in for a side hug.

"Thanks, Josh," I mumble incoherently but somehow he still heard it.

"Your welcome." Josh responded then ruffled my hair. I ruffle his red hair back which turned into an uncontrollable fit of laughter between us both.

After the ferris wheel descended letting our feet touch the ground again, we got off and headed for the car.

"OH MY GOD ITS JOSH DUN!" A voice screams from behind us. Josh turns around with me after seeing who did that. A teenage girl with blonde hair and makeup slathered all over her face, she didn't look like she belonged there.

"Can I get an autograph?" She pleads and grabs a pen and a pad of paper. She notices me next to Josh and gives me a dirty look which I ignore completely.

Josh signs the paper and was ready to go but the girl pulled him back and the two were facing eachother when it all happend.

The girl doll kissed Josh full on the mouth and a camera clicked from the bushes beside us. Fits of giggling came from the bushes but Josh immediately steps up to her,

"Dude, what even was that? I'm twenty six years old you're like fifteen! Don't ever go next to me ever again or Remi! I saw you giving her a dirty look! Now leave us be, please!"

And with that Josh pulls me beside him closer and his arm was draped across my shoulder protectively.

"Sucker, this will be all over the Internet!" The doll runs off laughing like a maniac with her bush possy behind her.

Josh looks down with dissapointment and sighs loudly.

"This type of crap goes down when you're famous. I can't trust the fans anymore sometimes," He says in a shaky breath and tears start to fall down onto the cool night grass. I acted fast and hugged Josh tightly to cheer him up. I started to say dumb things after too,

"Don't be sad, because sad backwards is das, and das not good,"

Josh starts to giggle and he lifts his head. His eyes were puffy and red from crying and I felt like kissing him right there and now. I hugged him even tighter with him hugging back tight too.

"Aw, what a cute couple." An old frail voice says beside us hugging. We stop hugging and face an old couple together.

"Remember when were like that Debra?" The old man asks and moves his wooden cane a little bit.

"Aw, don't bother with us old coots, we'll leave now," Debra says and starts to move with her husband towards the opposite direction of us.

"Yah, I guess we would be a cute couple," Josh says taking me by surprise. I nod in agreement to the comment he made and we started to get closer to the car.

At that moment I realized how I think about Josh. I don't think about him as a friend, I'm in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooo, authors note. I feel like nobody likes this story so I would appreciate votes to tell me if I should continue writing this.

Thanks to RavioliTrump2391
For voting on most of my updates.
Crap will go down next chapter so be on a lookout for that.

Stay street - Lisa