I'm so sorry

◇ Remi's pov ◇

I woke up to the sound of glowing eyes and Josh's arms wrapped around my torso not letting go.

"Pssst. Josh wake up. And let go of me." I whisper struggling to get out of his strong arms.

"No, five more minutes..." He groans grabbing me tighter. I struggle even more until I came to the last bet.

"I'll steal your drumsticks." I say. He shrugs his shoulders and grips me tighter again.

"No sex." I lastly say which he immediately grabbed me tighter.

"WhAtEvEr," He chuckles and smiles with his eyes closed.

"JISHWA THAT'S BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL HOW DO YOU EVEN SAY THAT?" I scream out wriggling out more.

"WhAtEvEr," He chuckles cheekily.

I wiggle out from under his arms and run to my bathroom closing the door excitedly. I'm going on tour with my best friends and Boyfriend.

*time skip brought to you by Hamster... by Josh.*

We sat listening to the bus on the road while looking out the window. Josh and Tyler were playing Mario kart while Jenna and I either looked outside or them playing.

I feel myself fall asleep to the sound of the road leaning back into the leather couch.

"Yo, Lil' kitty. Let's watch a movie." I get jolted awake by Josh leaning over me with multiple movies in his hands.

"Sure, what about Tyler and Jenna?" I ask rubbing my eyes awake.

"They went to bed. You slept through the whole day." He adds on mixing the movies around.

"Left or right?" He asks with his hands behind his back.

"Left." I say confidently.

"Back left or front left?" He asks again setting aside the movies from his right hand.

"Back left?" I say unsteadily.

"The conjuring it is...." He sighs sadly putting I the disc.

"Why are you sad about it? I love horror movies." I say while smiling happily as the TV turned on.

He sat close by me the entire time with his arm around my shoulder and a blanket sprawled out between the both of us.

During scary parts, Josh would easily get scared and jump sometimes even hiding his face into my chest.

When he hid his face, it was really akward. Think about it, a guy having his face all up in your boobs. Not cool, but I couldn't care less. It was cute when he did that also.

"Dude stop digging your face into my boobs, that's not right." I laugh. He smirks cheekily and nuzzles my chest with his forehead.

I can feel my face turn hot and red while I attempted to pry his head away from my boobs.

"Dude." I laugh as my hands are on his head pushing away, but I end up laying on my back. His head hits my stomach quite hard.

I grunt in response.

"Oh, sorry." He cowers his head scooting away from me. Sharp pains start to appear on m stomach causing me to groan in pain.

"You okay?" Josh says concerned while leaning over me. He places his hand gently on my stomach circling it like I was a dog getting a belly rub.

"I'm not a dog." I reply feeling relief from heat he's doing.

"You're right. You're a lil' kitty." He reponds cheekily while smiling.

"I'm still sorry about that. I should've respected your personal space." He says continuing to rub my stomach.

"Nah, it's fine. Except my stomach hurts." I reply feeling another pang of pain in my stomach.

"Need some pain relievers?" He's asks me. I nod my head feeling more pain as the bus passed over a pothole.

"Aghhh!" I groan and scream in pain only loud enough for Josh the hear.

"The amount of pain I'm hearing from you don't make it sound like you are okay." He says muffled from rummaging in the cupboard above. I sit up and grab the nearby water bottle while Josh comes back with a bottle of pills in his hand.

"Here," Josh passed me two pills. I swallowed them with water following close behind.

"I think I feel better already, but how would you hitting my stomach that hard cause it to hurt for a long time?" I ask not knowing what happend with one of my digestive systems organs.

The red haired boy shrugged his shoulders and focused back into the moving landscape outside.

-♤-

♡ Josh's pov ♡

"Heyyyyy there sisssttteeeerrrrr," Remi slurs while shaking a bottle of brandy in her hand. It was half full, but she was the only one who drank it.

"Lil' kitty... we were gone on stage for a few hours... how did you manage to get drunk already?" I ask taking the glass bottle out of her hand.

"Question is, how did she get the alcohol?" Tyler says behind me as he walked closer to Remi.

"I walked to theeeeeeeee.... what's it called again.... shop... mall.... gas station... store! That's the word.." She laughs hysterically flopping into her black sheeted bunk. I took a look at the pure poison of liquid in my hand. I sloshed it around a bit while reading the amount of alcohol in it.

"Dude.... there is forty percent alcohol in this...." the words of my mouth slip out grabbing the attention of the drunken Remi.

"Duuuuudddeeee.... I'm gonna be soooo hungover tomorrow... it's gonna be WILD!" She exclaims waving her pale arms around. She turned her head to face me. Just by looking at her mesmerized me. Her bright eyes were like venom entrancing me.

"Staring is ruuuudddeee! You know that?" Remi's intoxicated voice says while reaching her short arm out for the glass bottle. I jerked my arm away putting it on a shelf where she can't reach it.

I turn sound and watch as Remi groaned while slowly rolling herself out of the middle bunk. She landed with a thud making me laugh.

"Joshie... hug me... I feel sick again...." the female said as she slowly crawled to me. Honestly it was creepier than the movie we watched yesterday.

"That's really creepy." Tyler points out the obvious leading Jenna out of the bus leaving me alone with Remi.

"Come on. We gotta get our suitcases into the hotel. Then get checked in. Chicago is pretty nice so I would enjoy it if we explored tomorrow." I say grabbing Remi off the floor and slinging her onto my shoulder. She didn't squirm or resist it like before, she just rolled with it.

-♤-

The entire way to our hotel room, Remi couldn't even stand up straight in the elevator causing two old people to look at us strangely as Tyler and I held her up. Jenna watched us laughing rhe entire time also.

"We are here?" Remi asks as she twirls around drunkenly in the large modern hotel room. The room is completely white with one California King bed.

"Sweeeeeettt!" The brunette haired girl slurs as she fell back into the bed.

Drunk Remi is fun Remi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oo, thanks for 1k guys. You are the real mvps here.

Stay street - Lisa