Run

◇ Remi's pov ◇

"What the fuck." I stutter loudly freezing in place at the large wolf spider crawling on the grey painted wall in front of me.

"What," Josh pokes his head around the corner to see what's up.

"It's the spider," I point to it. Josh sighs walking towards it and slams it with his foot.

"Jesus," I respond to the sudden event.

"Eh, you're just a scaredy cat." Josh pokes his tongue out scraping the spider guts off the wall and throwing it into the trash.

(Put it in the traaaaasshhh - Jacksfilms. Ikr everyone loves my references.)

"Why did you make me kill Stewart?" Josh pouted and looked at the remains of the dark coloured spider.

"I didn't tell you to kill it." I testified crossing my arms across my chest cocking my head to an angle.

"Well.... let's give Stewart the third a funeral." Josh sighs bending down to grab the dismantled body and guts of the Wolf spider.

"Why is he the third?" I ask following him into the bathroom painted in a grey and blue colour.

"Because I killed two more before." Josh laughs tossing it into the toilet water.

"We have gathered here today-" I cut off Josh from his testimony. I simply pressed down on the silver metal and Stewart the third spun into his moist death in the sewers.

Josh looks at me with despair dropping onto his knees dramatically. He looked into the bubbling water with remorse almost shedding a tear.

"It's a spider. May it die peacefully in the sewers of LA," I went on helping Josh up from his knees.

"It wasn't just a spider.... it was the person I cheated with!" Josh exclaimed dramatically fast walking into the living room with me following close behind.

"What?" I ask taken back by his sudden outburst.

"You see, I never loved you!" He sung turning his body to face the window.

"How dare you! I've loved you for so long!" I sung back dramatically begging for his love back.

"Yes indeed. I had an affair with a spider!" He sung again making me gasp and fall onto the rug.

"Our child isn't ours?" I shrieked reaching for Josh. He turns back to face me with regret in his eyes.

"No, sadly Abby isn't yours... the spider baby we call ours is Stewart the third's." Lightning flashed from outside starting a storm making the entire situation even more dramatic.

"What? How could this happen!" I scream loudly with tears escaping my eyes. Josh's soft hand lifts my chin to face his beautiful eyes.

"This only means one thing... Abby... kill her!" Josh thundered with lightning flashing again behind him from the window.

The faint footsteps of the eight legged daughter I thought once was mine crawled faster until she attacked me only to see Josh's face once again before my long dramatic death.

~♤~

I swiftly wake up beside Josh into a brightly lit room from the sunrise.

"What's up?" Josh mumbled sleepily dragging his head from his soft pillow.

"The sky," I smirk waking him up to a witty joke. He sighs rolling his eyes and sitting up to hear my messed up dream.

"I had a weird dream where you had an affair with a dead spider that you flushed down the toilet named Stewart the third and you sent your spider baby to kill me. And it was all a musical." I breathe out. The look on his face probably meant he didn't want to wake up.

"Whaatttt. Noooo, that would never happen in real life." Josh smiles nervously.

"Haha nice joke." I roll my eyes laying back down on my spot.

"Go back to bed lil' kitty." Josh lays back down to fall back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mmmm, yes I'm stalling. I was in the mood to write something related with a musical because I watched Hamilton clips on youtube and was inspired. (I really want to watch hamilton but the tickets are 3,000 dollars)

It's a filler but what are you gonna do about that.

AND LOOK AT MY NEW KITTY. HER NAME IS YUKI AND SHE'S SO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE!!!

 HER NAME IS YUKI AND SHE'S SO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE!!!

Stay street - Lisa