Campus

Oh shit the anxiety queen is back.

I'm probably going to post once a month now since school is a pain in the ass and I don't have time for wattpad.

Sorry.

Stay street - Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡ Josh's pov ♡

"Did you just assume their gender?" Remi squinted her eyes at me as rain poured against the window.

"The tumblrina has attacked, I repeat the tumblrina has attacked," Brendon laughed petting Bogart.

"Mmmmm, triggered!" Sarah adds on.

Remi stood up from beside me and got in my face our noses almost touching. She leans almost kissing me.

"Fight me." Remi whispered in my ear backing up into where Sarah was sitting.

"Oh sorry," She apologized for bumping into Sarah.

"We made brownies earlier," Brendon smiles getting up to go to his kitchen. He rummaged around for a good bit until he came out with a platter of brownies.

"Don't mind if I do," Remi pranced right up to him taking the top brownie off the stack. Brendon passed around the plate each one of us eating them, except Sarah.

"Sarah, eat one." I say swallowing the food.

"Already ate some earlier," She replies getting kisses from the black and white dog named Penny.

"Whatever floats your boat.... woah..." Remi smiles staring out the window.

A long pause arose until Brendon asked,

"What?"

"Wait what?" Remi said confused squinting her eyes like she's attempting to remember something.

"By the way, those are the pot brownies." Sarah points out with a grin spread across her face.

"Is this why you invited us here?" I ask putting the brownie to the side.

"No, we originally planned on heading down the Venice Beach but as you see out the window.... it's pouring lizards and elephants." Replied Brendon taking a drink from a beer. The weed already took affect on Brendon the quickest.

"You mean cats and dogs?" Remi asks continuing to eat her pot brownie.

"That's to mainstream," He said in a gay guy voice.

"What isn't mainstream?" Remi wondered.

"Your mom," Brendon chortled at his own joke.

"He's either drunk or high either one." Sarah sighed.

"Let's play truth or dare!" I suggested.

"Fuck no," Remi replied.

"Hell yes!" Screamed Brendon.

"Ok, I dare you to jump naked in the rain off of your studio and into the pool." I smirk leaning back into the couch I was seated in.

"Oh shit dude," Remi whispered fiddling with her hands waiting for Brendon to respond. The entire room is silent until Brendon opens his mouth.

"I'll-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find out next month on, Star Gazer.

Sponsored by no one because this is a fucking fanfic that's not even really published.

MmMmmMmmmMmmMMmMmmMmmMMMMMMMM triggered.

You thought this was a serious update. Hahahhahahahahahahhahaahah nope.

:^)

Have this instead. And also I suggest you follow me.

I'm fucking desperate for followers okay.