Breeze blocks

Flashback to the idiotic video

"Josh. I got the stuff." Remi slithered next to me with a large camera in her hand.

"Really? Where is it?" I play along. Remi smiles grabbing my wrist dragging me out of the house and into the driveway which had a red Honda Odyssey sitting there.

"You, are Odysseus!" Remi exclaims getting the attention from a lady walking her Scottish terrier.

We crack up laughing when the lady passed by us from our idiotic plan.

"Where is the toga?" I ask struggling to climb on top of the car.

"Um, forgot about that." Remi laughs. I look at her with disappointment.

"We could use a white bed sheet?" Remi suggests raising her voice unsure of it.

"Sure!" I agree climbing down and heading inside with her and into the laundry room. She rummaged through a dresser filled with bed sheets until she found a floral bed sheet.

"Um, we don't own a plain white bedsheet..." She trials off holding up the large sheet of fabric.

"Another reason for this video to make even less sense." I exclaim grabbing the bed sheets and crumbling them up into a ball.

We head back out into the drive way in front of the red vehicle to put on the toga.

"Take off your shirt," Remi blankly states. I shrug and take it off throwing my nasa shirt into the grass beside us.

"What-" I was cut off with Remi chucking the ball of fabric towards my stomach making me grunt with the sudden action.

"Put it on now," Remi smiles starting to film off of the black canon.

"Don't break that or I'll break you!" Davis come sout of nowhere and yells it towards us.

He walks backwards into the house doing his own thing. Davis comes back out leaning on the Doorway as I struggled to put on the makeshift toga Remi gave me.

"Hey, Josh, you want one?" Davis Saks me waving around a kit kat in his hand.

"Sure," I reply holding up my hand to catch it letting go of the toga. The fabric fell to my feet exposing my naked torso to him.

"Go get it yourself fuck boy," He scoffs walking back inside with a strut like the gay man I'm assuming he is.

"It's not good to assume he's gay," Remi takes a picture like a paparazzi. ( a/n poor Jish, the paparazzi are taking pictures of him. ): )

"You don't know." I shrug bending down to grab the messy pile of bed sheets.

"Okay Odysseus, put your clothes on and stop acting like a Virgin slut." Remi bosses me around putting the camera to her side.

"Um, excuse me. Who said I was a virgin?" I cautioned popping my hip to the side waiting for her reply.

"Fuck boy confirmed!" Davis screams from the window above the garage in front of the driveway.

"So you're saying you aren't a virgin?" Quizzed Remi mimicking me by also popping her hip.

I look down at the two knee holes on my black jeans thinking of a comeback. The grey concrete was below our feet, it was littered with tiny glitter specks.

"Hey, why is there glitter on the driveway?" I change the subject finally having the bedsheet wrapped around me like a toga.

"Don't change the subject fuck boy." Davis hollered above slamming his fist onto the brick wall. He retreated his hand shaking it from the pain.