Wiped Out!

◇ Remi's pov ◇

I couldn't feel anything when I woke up. It was forced what I have done. It wasn't my conciousnous that made me sing with Josh, guess it was my heart aching for his love again.

My red haired galaxy...

Opening my eyes into the world, all I could do was struggle for air. All I could hear were the loud beeping sounds of the machine next to me and the yelling of doctors around me.

Then it all went silent. The beeping turned normal and I could breathe normally again.

"What did I miss?" I ask making a witty remark after being in a coma for who knows how long.

"Remington, now is not the time for witty jokes. You just woke up after a large semi hit you in a car." I hear the familiar voice of Davis.

"Eyyyy," I wink smiling at the room of people here to see me," I need to take a shower when I get back..."

I see Josh smile at me widely while nodding his head in disapproval of my witty remark.

"Remi, I love you but you have to stop making witty comments all the time it ruins the mood." Josh laughs out butting his forehead onto Tyler's shoulder.

-♤-

It felt strange being outside again. I was holding onto Josh's arm as Davis, Josh, and I were all walking out to Davis' car.

"What does it feel like to be in a coma?" Josh asks. I wrap my arm around tighter thinking about the question he asked me.

"It's like that one book called Coma... if they were to "pull the plug" they wouldn't really, they would just take my body and use my organs for research and the whole coma was induced..." I say cheekily totally not answering his question.

"Why do you read books like that?" He seemed generally surprised at my answer.

"Well now I know what we are watching tonight." I get into the back seat of the car next to Josh who is terrified. (T-E-R-R-I-F-I-E-D ;^) you hate me)

"It's a show too?" He practically yells making Davis to shush him. I nod my head laughing at his sudden outburst.

"Guess who got a boyfriend?" Chirped Davis happily as he drove out of the hell hole.

"Tronner is real." I implied sinking back into my seat. Davis shakes his head no.

"You?" I ask genuinely interested if a straight as man like him has a boyfriend.
I lean in making Davis more pressured.

"Yeah it's me. His name is Xander, the guy who cut your hair." Davis grinned. I scream loudly knowing he finally got someone to date even if it's not a girl.

"God Remi for someone that was in a coma for so long how the hell are you that loud?" Ranted Josh picking at his ears from how loudly I screamed.

"Sorry it's just... he finally got a boyfriend, I got one faster then him." I retorted instantly becoming the sass queen.

"God, you are pretty energetic right now." Stated Josh as he turned his head to look out the window. I shrugged my shoulder sitting back normally into my leather seat.

I cranked my sore neck to my left to look out the darkly tinted windows. The same bricked buildings and LA views was all I could see.

"Hey Josh," I get his attention," let's go to the neighbourhood playground. All the kids are too busy with their phones to even bother going outside."

"Totes my goats." He smiles. I made a cheeky face realizing he said my thing.

"We are here." Davis said. Slowly we pile out if the car entering Davis' large house.

"What about tour?" I asked taking the multitude of flowers and toss them all away without Josh seeing.

"It ended already." He blankly states opening the door for me.

"So I'm moving back in with you?" I ask again. He nods his head in response.

"What day is it?" I cautioned. I watch as Josh pulls out a new looking phone opening it.

"June sixteenth." He chuckled placing his phone back into his pocket. In two days is his birthday. I need to do something for him. And more importantly, get him something as special as he did for me.

"Thanks," I wink like an awkward teen. Josh face palms himself smiling like a fool at it also.

"The queen has arrived, move aside peasants I'm going towards my king." The familiar voice of Xander articulating and walking past Josh and I. He struts away wearing a colourful cardigan with elderberry coloured jeans. Topped off with a denim collared shirt and Sperry topsiders. Rounded ray bans sat in top of his blue quiff. His bright green eyes brought out the whole outfit.

I compared how Josh was dressed to Xander, oh boy does Josh need a new wardrobe.

"Okay, it's really strange that Davis that is dressed like a straight Italian model is dating a gay merman haired man." I laugh making Xander pay attention to me.

"REMI! OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU!" Xander gasped engulfing me in a bear hug.

I look at Josh for help, but all he did was laugh.

Isn't he the best boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoops, writers block.

And I may or may not have based off Davis and Xanders' relationship off Joe and Daniel. Sorry not sorry.

Stay street - Lisa.