Simple Song

◇ Remi's pov ◇

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I have five fingers the middle one's for you!" Brendon screams on top of the studio through the rain as he covered up his man parts with his left hand whilst the other flipped off Josh who was just laughing at the sight of Brendon.

Sarah had her phone out recording the entire thing waiting for Brendon to jump into the pool.

"In what right minds did we ever dare Brendon to do this?" Sarah asks jumping slightly at the sound of thunder.

"You should've warned us the brownies had weed in them before we ate them then we would have normal minds instead of this fucking idea." I respond tilting my head on Josh's shoulder. We all watch intently as Brendon chickens out at each step he took closer to the edge.

"Just jump, you've done it plenty times before!" Josh hollered doing hand motions I couldn't read due to the effect of the pot brownie.

"Yes, but that was when the weather wasn't bad, I had a swim suit on, and I wasn't dared!" Retorted Brendon looking down at the dark coloured pool. Even though he was a mix of high and drunk he had common sense left in his tiny little mind of his.

With a forehead as big as his, his mind is a lot smaller. (I'm fucking roasting Brendon in a fanfic)

"You know what, fuck it." Brendon yells lifting his hands into the air fully showing his naked self.

"Dear god I'm gonna look at his face now and only." I shiver regretting to not look away at the moment he even lifted his hands away.

He backs up on the roof and ran forward and jumped into the pool below.

He fucking did it.

The dark haired male resurfaced from the water closer to us looking pretty pissed at Josh.

"Remind me to kill you later." Brendon snickers slowly crawling out of the pool. This time I quickly look away making my way into the house.

"Jesus Brendon why?" I ask turning around to see him covered by a towel.

"It was a dare," He replied in an Italian mafia voice soon after taking a drink from his brown beer bottle.

"Dear lord," Sarah groans silently face palming to herself realizing the man she married is a beautiful, large foreheaded man.

"That was a good accent not going to lie," Josh responded with a laugh.

We all sat like we had before. In the modern looking living room in the same chairs, sofas, couches. And the rain kept on pouring outside.

"What now?" I ask sighing. Brendon shook his head causing water beads form his hair to fly around the room onto everyone else.

"Rain fucking sucks dude," Brendon replied running his hand through his hair.

Flashback

"Davis?" I ask tapping on the glass window of the car. Davis turns around in his passenger seat to face me as Sarah attempted to find a good radio station.

"Why do you think it's raining today?" That was idiotic question that I had asked.

Davis chortled in response (oh yeah watch me use the vocabulary from school like a bitch)he flipped his hair to the side getting ready to respond.

"Well you see-"

The sound of two steel machines crashing was heard behind me stopping Sarah from driving in her tracks.

End of flashback

"Let's go to the store and buy random shit." Sarah suggests.

"Like a human heart?" Brendon smirks referencing a scene from a music video.

"Nah, more random shit." Sarah gives Brendon the side eye.

"You buy human hearts from guys next to dumpsters. Did they not teach you that in school?" Josh scoffs taking sip from his glass if water.

Brendon gets up from his arm chair walking into the hallway to the bedroom. His distant foot steps could be heard over the sound of the rain beating against the three bedroom house.

He soon comes back with a blue box in hand setting it down on the coffee table. Josh takes a look at the box widening his eyes at the site of it.

"Are we having an orgy or something?" Josh asks disgusted. It was pretty obvious a faint blush was present on his cheeks after saying that.

"Yes-" Brendon was stopped immediately by Sarah.

"What he means is yes, yes we are not having an orgy and he's going to put the box back." Sarah squints her eyes at him.

Pretty sure the weed in the pot brownie has worn off since everyone is acting normal. Besides Brendon, but that's not important.

"Damn," Brendon sighs, "I was hoping to get down with the girl right there." He points directly at me. I slightly open my mouth in amusement as Josh grips his glass cup to the point where it smashes at the brutal amount of pressure he's putting on it. Shattered glass was on the floor by the time Josh started walking over to Brendon.

Sarah was not bothered by this at all.

"Fight me." Josh snickered standing in front of Brendon intimidating him with his shortness.

"Ok, let's fight to the death." Brendon replied. At that exact moment like god knew this was happening, lighting struck outside making Brendon even more intimidating than Josh.

"Hell no," whispered Josh backing away from Brendon.

"Hellmo?" I ask referring to the meme.

"Dear god that meme terrifies me." Sarah adds in.

Somehow all the idiocy just stops and we all end up talking about Newton's three laws of motion. Somehow.

"And that's how objects hit you back because-" I cut off Josh before he turned into my eight grade science teacher.

"You know what, shut the hell up before I change my mind about being a physics teacher." I ramble on.

"You wanted to be physics teacher?" Brendon asks surprised.

"Fuck no. I just wanted him to shut up." I respond truthfully kicking my feet onto the coffee table.

This was certainly entertaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I lied. I couldn't wait to update so here you go.

Anyways school physical and mentally hurts me.

Well bye Felicia.

Stay street - Lisa