Bad Blood

◇ Remi's pov ◇

"So it's a stomach ulcer?" The brunette boy said as he reached for a box of cereal from the pantry.

"Yep!" I reply too sarcastically.

"Tone it down with the sarcasm jeez women." Jenna playfully pushes my shoulder causing me to laugh.

"Ey, let's go. We are at universal right now!" Tyler says bubbling with energy as he throws lanyards at us with tickets and fast passes in them. I catch the lanyard that looked exactly the same as the other ones. It had patterns from the new blurryface style art.

Josh and I linked arms as we stepped off the steep steps of the bus into the parking lot. You could already see one of fhe rides too.

"WHAT'S UP HOMIES!" A familiar voice yells from far away. It's Mark.

"MARK!" Tyler screams back skipping towards the running Mark.

"Jenna, I think Tyler is cheating on you..." the dark brown eyed boy said as we walked closer to Tyler and Mark hugging.

"I don't ship it." Jenna says as she pryed Tyler off of Mark.

"I do!" Mark screams as he pulls on Tyler's left arm.

"He's mine." Josh butted in and grabs Tyler by the torso breaking the grip from Mark and Jenna.

"JOSHLER CONFIRMED!" I scream making everybody chuckle.

"True love," Jenna smiles while making a heart with her hands.

"Lol." Mark said as he grabbed his phone from his back pocket.

"American please." Tyler says as we started to walk to the entrance of the park.

"That wasn't American enough for you?" Mark asks as he showed his ticket to the lady.

"No." Tyler retorts crossing his arms across his chest.

All day we spent in the park riding rides, and laughing until we couldn't breathe.

Life has been great so far.

Life is like a climb up a mountain. There will be the steep areas where you feel like you can't make it, but once you overcome it, it all becomes a smooth ride till the peak.

"You know you sad that all out loud, right?" Josh says breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Nothing." Josh waves it off and takes a sip of his soda.

"Ok then," I say looking at the passing families laughing about some dad joke their dad said.

"You know... I want a family of my own someday." Josh says looking at me.

"Me too... I've always had a broken family, and want a normal one." I confess looking at my un eaten fries.

"Wasn't the butter beer good though?" Tyler says as Mark, and Jenna all passed by us and went to the bus.

"Yeah it was! Wanna come with us?" Jenna says stopping at our table letting Tyler and Mark walk off.

"We want to go to a park and look at the stars tonight." I respond for Josh and take a bite of my fry.

"Yeah, we are renting a car and make our way there." Josh says smiling. Jenna says goodbye while jogging up to Tyler and Mark.

"Let's go if we want to see the stars!" Josh grabs my arm leading me out of our booth and speed walking out to the nearest car rental.

We pass through the ticket booth and towards the taxi area. We call one up and they drove us to the car rental area.

We rented out car and headed out to the nearest and quietest park.

"So. This is a date?" I ask shifting around in the leather seat.

"Yep!" Josh said drumming his fingers on the wheel.

We sat in a peaceful silence until we made it to the park.

We quickly get out of the Crimson car we rented and went to the top of the hill taking a seat.

"My star gazer." I say giving Josh a nickname.

"My lil' kitty." He smiles cheekily laying down on the soft grass.

"Just like how we first met." The words just flowed out of my mouth leaving Josh to smile even more.

I lay down next to him cuddling up also.

"I love you... star gazer." I said nuzzling my head into his chest.

"Love you lil' kitty." He kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arm around my body.

From that point on we laid in eachothers arms as we stared at the sky looking at the stars that brought us together.

They gave me my red haired galaxy that I will always love.

They gave me Josh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is short but I had nothing much to write.

If you don't already, follow me on my instagram at - jishwas_snapback

But shits going down in the next chapter sooo..

Stay street - Lisa