Female Robbery

As I promised I would update after I get 200 reads, here it is. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♡ Josh's pov ♡

I drove up to the hospital and let out a loud sigh grabbing Tyler's attention.

"Why did you insist you come with me?" I ask a little too bitterly.

"Josh, she's my friend too," He replies and starts to get out of my car. I sigh again and stop the car into a park and follow Tyler into the building.

We enter and the depressing atmosphere immediately making me feel down.

"Hey Josh, hey Tyler!" I hear Pete call us out from across the waiting area catching the attention of other people.

I've been to hospital way too much recently and I'm frankly sick of it.

"Josh, what's up with the attitude recently?" Tyler asks and takes a seat next to Pete.

I sigh again making it obvious I don't want to talk about it, but I give in anyways.

"I've been really stressed with tour and all. The thought of leaving Remi alone and her being in the hospital is just.... not a a relaxing thing to think about. I love her too much and I-I don't know how I'll be miles away from her for a long period of time," I let my body slam into a leather seat next to Tyler grabbing the attention of a little girl across from me.

"Dude, I'm sorry. I'm the cause of this whole mess, I don't even know how to watch my own son. Remi is something. She took a bullet for someone she barely knew," Pete confesses and stuffs his hands to his face. His torso starts to move up and down as his quiet sobs were made.

For once I actually thought about it.

Remi is the most nurturing person out there. She's sweet, kind, she has every trait to do with her kind nature.

If it weren't for her letting me sit next to her on that blanket in the park, I don't think I would be dating anybody right now. And I'm thankful for that

"Josh, are you okay?" Tyler's voice is linked with concern and looks into my eyes. His hazel eyes looked into mine.

"Yah, I'm fine," my breath hitched and tears were threatening to spill.

"Remi Owens," a neutral voice says and I stood up immediately followed by Tyler and Pete. But what confused me was a man in expensive looking clothes stood up too.

The women told us to follow her down the hall. Right behind us followed the the tall man that resembled Remi. Could it be her father?

We took a turn and I first saw Davis with tears falling down his cheeks soaking his dress shirt.

"Davis?" I squeak out. He lifted his head and brushed his tears off his face.

"Hey Josh," his voice cracked and focused his attention back onto Remi.

She had a tube down her throat and monitors kept her alive. Her body was lifeless and pale once again.

Remi, how do you keep on getting yourself in the hospital?

I took closer steps and noticed Davis kneeled by her side and held her hand while he said prayers under his breath. Tears slid down his face and left wet spots on the covers.

"I need you to stay alive for me, Remi you are strong. You fell out of a tree and cracked your head open and somehow kept that kitten safe on your way down that tree. Hell, you donated your kidney for an elderly man that needed one. For three years your O type blood was donated so much the doctor almost said you'll run out of blood," His chuckle after that was shaky, " Remi... you aren't biologically related to me, but you are like the sister I never had. You are the only family I have left. Don't leave yet.... please," Whispers Davis and kissed her forehead.