Work It Out

Shush. I know I'm running out of Josh Dun gifs.

Thanks to top_bandoms this chapter is horribly rushed and written.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◇ Remi's pov ◇

"Josh. Joshie. Spooky Jim. Jishwa. Jish. Dun. Joshua William Dun wake up." I whisper into his sleeping face attempting to peacefully wake him up.

"If you're trying to peacefully wake me up, it ain't working." Josh grumbles as he woke up from his slumber. As he sat up in bed, he stretched his arms and legs and got out of bed quickly to the bathroom.

"Well," I simply state getting dressed into a flannel dress.

"Eh," Josh shrugs his shoulders as he brushed his teeth.

*time skip bc I'm being the lazy ass I am*

Driving up to the familiar house that belongs to Davis, Xander stood in the front door while holding a cute German Shepard puppy in his arms.

"Oh my god. That dog is so cute!" I squelch from excitement leaving Josh to raise an eyebrow at me.

"Oh shush child," I retort unbuckling my seat belt. Running out of Josh's car I ran statist for the puppy not even saying hello.

"His name is Kody-" Xander starts and was then cut off by me making puppy sounds to the adorable black and brown doggo in my arms.

"Well," Xander sighed throwing his hands up in frustration with my action. Ignoring everyone and everything else I continued my way through the house with Kody in my arms until I reached the back porch which had Davis cooking on his fancy grill.

"Nah I'm bored now," I say putting Kody down and taking a seat on the lounge chair.

"That's what always happens." Davis agrees to the action and flips a burger while at it.

"Shut up," I mutter turning my head to see Josh chatting with Xander. I walk up to the blue haired and red haired boys and over heard their conversation about fish.

"What if they are aliens?" Josh shrugs his shoulders hiding his neck with a double chin while holding up his arms.

"True," Xander points out throwing a chewed up tennis ball for Kody.

"Hey Rem," Josh smiles pulling me in for a hug an laying a chaste kiss upon my head.

"Awe, you two are cute." Davis awes while walking in with prepared burgers on a platter.

When we all got seated at the marble glassed dining table, Davis had an announcement.

"You may be wondering why we brought you here today, this isn't a normal lunch get together, we are taking you guys to the pride parade down town. Including Kody." Davis smiles continuously whilst climbing to the top of the table until he got a response from one of us.

"Yas," Josh says in his "gay guy" voice. Leaning back in his chair he took a sip of coke.

"Rem," Josh shakes my shoulder. I shake my head from my thoughts and see Davis sitting down normally.

"Huh?" I ask getting back into this universe instead of my head. I shake it off and start to eat the food Davis cooked for the four of us.

"Why are we here?" I ask.

"To see the dog we adopted." Xander says simply crossing his legs politely wriggling his eyebrow.

"Why do you ask?" Davis inclines now interested in what I asked.

"Nothing," I shrug off smiling attempting to not make it obvious all I thought was a daydream.

The rest of the time we sat and ate, it was completely silent. Too utterly silent for my tastes. Getting up from my seat causing a noise Suttle enough to get the dog to start barking, I make my way to the sink dropping my ceramic plate.

"Jesus." Grunts Davis making another burger at the table.

"I'll go for a walk outside, by myself." I smile heading to the door. I grab my white earbuds littered with dirt and head out.

♡ Josh's pov ♡

"What's up with her?" Xander starts leaning back in his chair. Kody ran up junking straight into his lap.

"I don't know anymore, she likes to go outside and walk while listening to music." I reply not knowing what else to say.

Davis squints his eyes at me and just agrees with it.

Seems to me he doesn't buy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where do I even start.

Well, hell started again so there will be slower updates.

I got a cat.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I have a new aesthetic I'm pretty proud of

And you should go and listen to the song bliss by atlas on souncloud.

And sorry this was written like shit. Blame the writers block.

Stay street - Lisa