Bored To Death

You better like my new cover, I spent an hour making it.

Stay street - Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♡ Josh's pov ♡

I watched Remi be a child as she swung from the steel supported swing set laughing like a child on a sugar high. Her fading brown hair flew around her head freely revealing a giant grin on plastered to her face.

"Hey Josh! Get in the swings with me!" She chuckled slowing down her blue seated swing. The mulch moved around her feet as she halted to a stop. Knowing my impending doom I begin to walk away from her closing in on me. She suddenly stops.

"Josh, why have you become so distant from me all of a sudden? When I got out of that hospital I thought you would be happier, but it doesn't really look like it." She hesitated with a dead voice. Her eyes attached to my eyes seeking for an answer like a hungry tiger ready to pounce.

"Remi, it's just after you being there for a while I've sort of been distant from people.... especially you." I confessed. My shoulders slump a bit as I bite the skin inside my mouth.

"Josh, it's fine really I can understand. Oh and, don't bite the inside skin of your mouth. The dentist will figure it out when he cleans your teeth." Remi teased changing her posture straighter. I mimic her straightening my back looking posh and proper though my outfit does not suit this neighbourhood.

She realizes what I'm doing now and she quickly sits down onto the mulch. Her face cringes a bit as she landed on the sharp wooden chips, yet she still kept a smile on her face... except it was now a bit of a smile with pain in it.

My mind tells my actions to mimic her and I instantly sat in the chunks of wood littering the ground below.

"Bye Felicia!" Remi bolted away only saying that. I watched as her body hobbled away farther into the street with the mindset of getting back home.

Little did she know that home was the other way.

◇ Remi's pov ◇

I ran away from Josh wanting to get back home until I figured out that I was running the opposite direction. I groan turning around on the light concrete side walk and start to walk the way I came from.

Josh jogs up to me smirking at my mistake.

"So... you went the other direction then your own house." He applauds while slowing down to match my walking speed.

"Shush child," I giggled covering his mouth with my hand. The large town homes all looked the same as we passed them. The same brick, windows, doors, and even cars.

"Oh hello there." A voice chimed in. I turn my body around to be faced with the neighbourhoods snooty rich kid. Aster.

We have a long past together, mainly bad memories. Those memories consisted of me being pushed off the swing set, being pelted by water balloons for no reason, and many other even things done by Aster. But recently he's been a douche canoe. He taunts me mercilessly on twitter and other social media accounts.

"Go away Aster." I groan grabbing Josh's arm and start to speed walk away from him.

"I heard you've attempted suicide earlier?" He smiles. The sound of his "hover board" makes me sick as he caught up with us. I stop dead in my tracks letting go of Josh's arm.

"Remi-" Josh interjected. I quickly cut him off with the sound of my neck cracking followed by my back and knuckles.

"It's one thing to harass me on twitter with my countless mistakes in the past, but it's another to mention something I don't want to be reminded of." I grit my teeth attempting to intimidate him. He scoffs easily and gets off his hover board. His fancy chanel clothes mock me as he tries to crack his knuckles but no luck.

"Mhm, oh what about that time you were chased by people seeking revenge on your father? Oh, or when you saved that guys kid from getting hit by a car? Soo heroic." He snorts placing his hands behind his back. I feel my hands clench up with anger. I look at Aster calmly standing there with a dark permenent tan and his black hair the color of the night sky.

"Aster, shut the fuck up!" I yell before I withdrew my fist onto his face. He violently reacts to my punch with falling back into a patch of grass.

"Remi!" Josh thundered grabbing me and moving me away from Aster.

"You know, I deserved that..." Aster admitted with his deep Spanish accent.

"Seriously?" Josh snarled clearly angry at Aster for harassing me. Josh let go of me leaving him to get closer to Aster. They were forehead to forehead like two male lions fighting for a mate.

"Yes, you deserve something else too for stealing my girl." Aster smiles wickedly bringing his foot against Josh's shin. The Spanish boy runs off never a word spoken again with his hover board in his arms.

"Legit what the heck was that all about." Josh Ranted walking towards me.

"His kick wasn't even that strong either." The red haired boy laughs.

"I think he still thinks that we are still dating. I remember in sixth grade he asked me out and I said yeah, and I dint think we ever broke up." I remember walking side by Josh back home.

"He's still attached to you? God he's pathetic." Josh chuckles taking a right turn. He wraps his left arm around my shoulders bringing me in closer to him.

"I still love you." He kisses my head making it feel like sparks. Just like what I felt when we first started dating.

"Remi! Josh! Come hime faster before all the food is gone!" Davis yells in his drive way waving around a spatula. Xander was hugging him from behind dragging him back inside also.

"Their ship name is..." Josh trails off.

"Xavis." I chuckle clasping my hand into his.

"And ours is Jemi." He responds again giving my hand a squeeze. His smile reveals his dimples making him look ten times cuter.