Anybody out there (part 2)

I have a sneaking suspicion my crush likes me back but I'm not sure because he's like the fuckiest of all fuckboys. hE's A dOrK aNd Is cUtE mK. Don't judge.

And I'm sorry I've been dead for literally a year I've been busy doing stuff for school and theatre.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there staring, admiring, thinking about the mark I've left on two things.

My wall.

My love.

◇ Remi's pov ◇

It's been a few days after what had happend. Josh has been desperately attempting to get me to talk to him. Davis has even gotten himself into the mess.

"Remi just listen-" Davis cuts himself off with just a sigh. He didn't even know what to do any more and neither did I.

I screwed up, my selfish ass decided to not even speak to my own fiancé.

"Davis, why did you drag yourself into this mess?" I ask him sitting down on the couch.

The dog was outside barking at some chipmunk while the clouds started to gather in the once blue sky.

"Because... I care about you." He responds solemnly.

I sigh getting up to back into my room upstairs. As I was walking through the hall the doorbell rings and through the glass on the door I see Josh standing there depressed. His hair is even messier  and faded. I begin to run faster but he somehow let himself in.

"Remi-" I cut him off knowing soon I'll begin to cry.

"Josh, just stop." I scream throwing the ring he's given me and throwing it at him.

I couldn't look up, all I did was run up the stairs. But the small moment I looked back at him, he looked crushed. Deep purple bags were below his eyes as he slowly fell to his knees.

Shutting the door behind me, my body slides down the door with my knees tucked to my chest. I began to sob not knowing what else I could do but to to talk to him... I was broken.

He was broken.
Sometimes it became too much for me, it had gotten to the point in which the loneliness has been drilled deep into my lungs slowly filling them up with me being unable to breathe.

I couldn't breathe normally, I couldn't eat, I couldn't look at myself, I couldn't do anything and it was all my fucking fault for not listening to him. I fucking started this, I should've never went to that park that night. Then I still would've had my jeep and maybe my job... it's too late I've even fucked my future.

Faintly I could hear another body slide on the outside of my door, I recognized it as Josh. He sounded more broken than me.

We both sat there separated by the door basking in each other's sadness waiting for at least one of us to speak up. But all I could hear were his distant sobs.

"Josh, I'm sorry... sorry for ever coming into your life in the first place..." I softly replied through the door. I heard him become quieter.

"Remi, I had no idea what the hell happend that night I promise. I always thought that you would be the person that I would marry happily and lose my virginity to so we could've started a family... now it's in ruins because of a stupid choice of mine...I'm really sorry." His voice cracked, but I noticed he had slipped my ring back under through the door crack.

I picked it up remembering every thing that the ring was through.

"I don't really know if I could forgive you..." I mumble so he couldn't hear.

"Can I come in?" He asked standing up. I also stood up opening the door for him. I looked at my feet trying to hide my face.

He stood there silent until he wrapped his weak arms around my frail body.

We both cried into each other's arms wallowing in the moment.

"I'm sorry," I cry into his shoulder with more tears threatening to stain his unwashed shirt.

We stood there hugging as he pet my head making every attempt at calming me down whether it would be rocking back in forth to whispering songs.

But I still couldn't.... I was still too broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa okay I need to apologize for being dead and not updating.

I've been very busy lately, and may I also say I'm sorry if this chapter was bad I just needed to update.

Stay street - Lisa

Oh yeah, and I feel it's necessary to show off who I truly am.

Tis' I in thy tree.

(Yes I know I'm very ugly)