The Ruse & The Caper

◇ Remi's pov ◇

"Josh, you need to chill. I'll be fine by myself," I laugh. Josh and I walk through the doors of the airport. Jenna and Tyler talked about themselves beside us.

"If ten victoria secret models walked in this room right now, I would never take my eyes off you," Josh smiles as he says it and we stop before security.

"Did you just qoute one of Max's songs? Very cliché bud," I laugh out trying to hold my tears back.

"Yes I did," He replies and engulfs my body in a large hug. He plants a kiss on the top of my head making me not want to let go off him more.

"How come Jenna can tour with you guys?" I ask and let go of Josh. The two boys shrug their shoulders in response.

"We gotta go!" Mark comes up behind me and escorts the three through the security lane. I smile at his outburst and wave to the four people I've grown close to.

I turn around looking down at the white tiled floors as I walk back to my car.

Oh crap, tomorrow I have to start filming the movie with Davis. I need to look over the script tonight.

Lost in my thoughts I don't see the on looking person in front of me. We crash into eachother causing the stranger to spill his coffee all over my blue blouse.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't see you," I apologize and bend down to pick up the spilled drink.

"Oh, it's fine! No need to sweat it," a deep Ukrainian accent spoke. I look up to see the familiar chiseled face of the one and only Denis Stoff.

 I look up to see the familiar chiseled face of the one and only Denis Stoff

"Holy shit," I mumble under my breath. I stood still in his presence not knowing what to do next.

"Hello? Did I trigger some flashback?" He waves a hand in front of my face. I realize that I'm zoned out and shake nervously.

"Sorry, I was just shocked," I laugh out.

"A fan I guess?" He chuckles.

"Yah, something like that. Sorry about the coffee I can get you another cup," I say and throw the empty cup into a nearby trash can.

"It's fine. And I didn't really like that coffee either," He whispers the last part making me giggle. I feel my phone vibrate signaling I got a text message. I open it and it's from Josh.

Spooky Jish👽 : who is that?

🌼 Rem 🌼 : Denis Stoff. Search him up.

Spooky Jish 👽 : Ok, do your thing. I swear if I figure out something is between you two, I'll cut him with a butter knife.

🌼 Rem 🌼 : vIoLeNt!

He doesn't reply after and I focus my attention back up to Denis who also had his head in his phone.