Help me Out : Part 1

♡ Josh's pov ♡

Her small body molded in perfectly with mine as we gazed at the stars above us. We should've invited everybody else, bu just the two of us like how we first met is nice enough.

"I love you so much I would fuck you right now." I don't know here that came from, but I could see her surprised look.

"Jeeez, keep it PG here. And save it for the bedroom.... god," She laughs her cute laugh.

I take my phone out taking a picture of her looking at the sky and in my arms.

"Why are you taking more pictures, haven't you've taken enough today? You already got the picture of my face on the Hogwarts ride." She punched me in the arm playfully.

"Got to admit, that face is freaking priceless." I chuckle realizing the time.

"Let's go!" I jump up taking Remi with me to the car.

-♤-

We safely got onto the road from the gravel one that lead to the park and it was fairly full with cars. Mostly semis but it was nice.

◇ Remi's pov ◇

We were just joking around having a dumb conversation in the car, but a bright light was speeding in front of us. Maybe it's a firefly, but it got bigger as it moved closer.

"Josh, Josh, move the car!" I scream as I hear the large semi honk as it speeded towards us. Josh doesn't realize it until I reached over the hard middle of the car and moved the wheel making the semi crash into my side.

All I could hear was the steel and metal breaking along with the glass. Airbags did nothing to save us.

White noise was all I could hear at that point. My vision was blurry but I saw red with blue flashes, but my body was all red. It was being lifted off the ground also like an angel was carrying me up to heaven.

Guess this is what it's like to die. Peaceful.

♡ Josh's pov ♡

I watched in horror as I saw Remi's frail body yet save another person. That person was me.

The glass dug into my skin along with my girlfriends fragile porcelain body on top of me.

I couldn't hear anything but pink noise, but I saw everything. Remi was covered in blood from head to toe.

Looks like she'll a have two scars on her neck.

I had to do what any one else would do.

My arms were shaky including my breath as I picked her up making more blood drip onto me and the destroyed car I climbed out of.

I look down to see her almost dead again. Not today, I've already had so many near death experiences with her, I can't lose he now. Tears started to fall as paramedics took her onto a gurney and all I could do was watch. Eventually all I could see was black.

Maybe it's me this time that's going to experience death.

Seems pretty peaceful.

-♤-

My lungs hurt too much leaving me gasping for air as paramedics woke me up from death. Maybe it isn't my time to leave.

"He's alive, give him an MRI stat! He's chest is abnormally moving even if we've already released the pressure!" I heard a man's voice yell as more blurry figures moved frantically around my body.

I couldn't breathe anymore. It was like someone placed an anvil on my chest leaving me to die.

"JOSH!" I hear a familiar voice yell behind me. I attempt to turn around to face my best friend, but quickly get pushed down by a person.

"Sir, you can't be here. He's in critical condition!" A deep voice says. Too many sounds were surrounding me. I couldn't take it anymore.

Why can't they leave me to die?

"Tyler, listen to him!" I hear Jenna scream as the voices slowly dissaperate.

"What about Remi?" Tyler's voice cracks instantly breaking my heart.

Remi saved my life... why couldn't I save hers?

Slowly my vision became even more blurred as I feel like I was put in a forest.

"REMI!" I hear Jenna scream as more people run by with sounds of multiple wheels spinning.

"She's flat lining!" A women says with the sound of her shoes clicking against what I think is tiled floor.

Remi is flat lining...

That should be me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:^)

Fun fact, I'm a sociopath so I don't know what feelings are.

Stay street - Lisa