Empty

Shout out to my home boi Curlifry1
Because she's a thirsty ass hoe.
(Take note it's 2 am for me)

Stay street - Lisa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♡ Josh's pov ♡

All that ends well ends horribly for me.

I got out of the hospital pretty quickly making me get back on the drums.

"Hey Josh, great show tonight!" Mark pats me on my sweaty back. He instantly regrets it wiping his hand on the side of his jeans.

"It was alright..." I trail off as I walk fast into my bus not wanting to make any human contact. Walking through those bland halls was making me feel empty.

Remi should be beside me right now, not by myself. She should be here laughing or on the bus again with her drunk ass self.

I approach the large dark bus ignoring the screaming fans yards away. Grabbing my phone, I see many notifications from instagram.

Where is Remi, is she okay?

Josh did you break up with her?!

Don't you have a girlfriend?

All of those comments started flying in. It was too much, but all I could do was read more. I refreshed my latest photo revealing a horrid comment.

This night's concert was horrible. It wasn't as energetic as I was promised. Screw twenty one pilots.

Not only that, but many more started to flow in. Too many, there are more hateful ones than supportive ones.

With Remi across the country comatose and on life support slowly counting down the days, with tour and anxiety, plus knowing people are hating the concerts now.... it's too much.

The cold metal makes a crisp noise as my hand grips it hard my knuckles go white.

"Why was it her!" I scream cracking my knuckles as it meets the cold hard wall in front of me.

Well now I know what to do.

-♤-

□ Davis' pov □

The cold glass cup was I my hand as I stared at the large shelf filled with alcohol. Horrible pop music filled the room, including people who are too drunk to dance.

The caramel flavored drink slush ed around with ice causing my glass to clink. I take a large gulp and feel the alcohol burn my thought as it made its way into my stomach.

The thought of Remi is unbearable. She's in critical condition and has three weeks left to live until they pull the plug. She's still hasn't woken up yet either.

Without me noticing at first, a man with vibrant blue hair takes a seat next to me ordering a Margarita. As I look him down from head to toe, I see he's dressed very feminine with painted nails also.

"Like what you see?" He startles me from my observing,"Because I like what I see," He smirks leaving me pretty confused.

"Sorry what?" I ask.

"The name is Xander and you must be Davis Owens. Big fan of your movies." He introduces himself.

"That name is pretty familiar." I say taking another sip of my jack Daniels. I try to remember the nme until I finally got it.

"Did you cut my step sisters hair?" I ask sloshing my drink around while raising my eyebrow at the man with painted fingernails. He nods his as he took a drink of his margarita. The green liquid slowly went away as he was downing it in one try.

"Jeez," I reply at his action. He shrugs his shoulders and orders another feminine drink. He turns his bar stool to face me crossing his legs also.

"Are you gay?" Was all he said as he put his hands under his chin as his elbows were perched on his knee.

"You know, you're a really stereotypical gay." I reply surprised at his question.

"Blame the author of this fanfiction for her binge watching unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt too much, and basing me off of Tituss Amdromedon." He smiles cheekily as he grabbed his red coloured drink.

"Oh, and Joey Graceffa." He adds in with sass. His striped shirt and rolled up jeans really add to his "gay guy" look.

"Oh, and I'm Bisexual." Winking at him he smiles brightly instantly getting closer than before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting too depressing... don't think the depressing shit is over, no no no... I just needed more back story to Davis.

:^) I know this chapter sucks I needed something to use for an update so here it was.

Stay street - Lisa