Maybe IDK

◇ Remi's pov ◇

I sat on the couch after everybody left leaving Josh, Davis and I alone in the house. Davis cleaned everything up from the somewhat calm party he threw me.

"Funny thing is, I forgot it was my birthday today," I laugh out and grab the small box from Romeo.

The next few paragraphs are her opening presents. If you don't want to read it since it's boring skip until you see more bold lettering.

I opened up the silver wrapping and inside was a mug with what looks like Romeos' art on it.

"That's sick!" Josh says and examines it.

"I know right. I'll open Pete and Meagans' next." I say and grab the black and white bag. I carefully get the wrapping paper off and I find a makeup bag filled with random candy. Which I asumed was from Meagan. And at the bottom I found a gift card for forever 21 with a note saying,

Sorry, but I really don't know what you're into so I got you a gift card with thirty bucks on it. - Pete

I laugh at the little note and set the gift aside and the two cards waiting to be read later.

I decide to grab Tyler and Jennas' gift. I opened the small box and found two infinity scarves and lotion at the bottom.

I set aside the card and Josh puts his muscular arm around my shoulder and Davis decides to join in on watching me open presents.

"Open mine next!" Davis claps. I laugh and grab the white wrapping from Davis and open it to find a large box that says urban decay on it.

"No way," I was speechless at what Davis got me.

"Yes way," He says proudly.

I opened it more and the whole four sets for urban decay eye shadow was layed out and so were other make up products.

"Dude this must've costed like hundreds of dollars!" I yells and get up to hug Davis tightly.

I sat back down reaching for Brendon and Sarah's gift. I opened the medium sized bag and a bottle of wine was there and a cute poloriad camera was be side it.

"Guess what Brendon got me," I say.

"The wine," the other two men said in unison not surprised Brendon did that.

Now it's less boring in my opinion.

"Now for your gift!" I boop Josh's nose causing him to grin widely.

I grab the small box and open it. It reveals a beautiful necklace and a ring.

"Josh...." I'm speechless.

The necklace was a charm of a shooting star and the ring was engraved. I pick it up and it read,

You are my star , I will always see you in the night sky even though we are apart.

I smile widely and hug Josh tightly kissing him on the cheek

"Glad you like it," He says behind me making him sound a little muffled.

I let go of him then lean back against the couch.

"Thank you guys for making my birthday awesome today!" I squeak out as I put the necklace around my neck.

"We are matching," Josh said and showed me the exact same ring that I had on my right hand.

"Well, I'm off to bed. You two love birds do your own thing but not too loud though. And if things get frisky, use protection. Josh if you need it-" I cut off Davis before he got to far,

"Ok, time for you to go sleepy time," I say in a baby voice and lead Davis into his room.

After leaving him alone in his master bedroom I made my way back into the living room with Josh blushing and laughing his butt off. I take my chance and run towards him continuing to jump on top of him and put him into a head lock.

"Oh no you don't!" He struggles a bit and slings me across his shoulders then he carries me upstairs. His arms wrapped around my legs leaving the rest of my body tangling on his left side.

He throws me onto my bed making me shriek out loud waking up Davis if he's already fallen asleep.

We both fall silent waiting for a response from Davis and we hear distant footsteps from downstairs. Soon, it traveled up the stairs and into my room came Davis in purple silk pajamas and threw wrappers at Josh like confetti with a giant grin on his face.

"Have fun!" He says in a sing song voice and shuts my bedroom door.

Josh chuckles and picks up a wrapper and instantly drops it when he realizes what it was. He screams a bit and a disgusted look was plastered onto his face.

"What's up with your step brother?" Josh asks and picks up the rest without any comical effects.

"He really wants me to lose my virginity I guess," I laugh and sit up on my bed. I watch as Josh puts all of the protection on top of my dresser.

"I'm going to burn that later," I say receiving a chuckle from him. He takes a seat on my bed next to me sitting criss cross.

"Do you want to though?" Josh asks me a little bit nervous. I laugh a bit and shrug my shoulders letting my head drop into his lap so I was like a cat.

"Sweet lil' kitty cat," Josh says and starts to stroke my newly cut hair. I chuckle while yawning creating a weird noise.

"Hey I want to go get ready for bed. Where do you want to sleep, the guest room is right next door to mine." I ask and get out of his lap. I face him and his smile drops a bit.

"Or you can sleep with me," I wink at him and bite my lip as a joke. I see him blush a deep shade of red cowering his head after.

"Um, I need to take a shower after you brush your teeth and.... stuff...." He says a little quietly.

I nod my head and show him the second bathroom so he can brush his own teeth and do his stuff. I steal one of his white shirts and grab a pair of black Nike shorts and a sports bra.

Fun fact, I can't sleep with out a sports bra on. I know I'm pathetic....

I brush my teeth and wash my face grabbing my face mask. I think fast and don't open it and decide to put it on with Josh.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and grab the face mask. I walk into my room with Josh wet from his shower and in his boxers and a shirt.

"Ey, let's do a face mask and I need to show you something," I say and throw the bottle at him. He looks up from his phone and grabs the bottle I threw at him.

"Okay, I haven't done these since high school so let's do it!" He agrees.

I grab two blankets and grab Josh's wrist and drag him to the window from the game room and open it. It lead out onto the roof which I continued to climb on top with Josh behind me carrying the blankets.

"What are we doing?" Josh asks as he takes a seat next to me. I turn my head to face him.

"How we first met. Star gaze," I say and raise my hand showing the ring on my finger to him.

He smiles widely and wraps a blanket around himself. I also imitate what he does and lay back.

"This isn't right," Josh says and stands up unraveling his blanket. I stood up doing it also. He lays out his that I gave him. We both lay down next to eachother and he wraps my blanket around eachother.

"Better?" He asks. I nod letting the silence sink in. I move closer to him feeling cold and grab his hand. We intertwine fingers under the blanket. Saying no words only looking at the galaxy that binds us together.

Maybe shooting stars do grant wishes. Mine did come true, that's for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyyyy, Salutations human beans. I'm leaving for Michigan for ten days sooo. Peace guys.

Stay street - Lisa