Dancing With A Wolf

♡ Josh's pov ♡

Life has been pretty eventful lately. After I got seated in the airplane I got a text from Remi saying her dad owns a large drug cartel and since his capos killed people, the families are out for revenge. They eventually figured out Remi and her father were related and now she's being hunted.

"Tyler, I'm worried," I turn my head to Tyler sitting in the middle and Jenna by the window. He turns his neck and gives me worried look.

"She'll be fine, just don't worry," He reassures me. I shrug it off and put my phone on airplane mode.

Hopefully she's alive when I see her again in person.

◇ Remi's pov ◇

I stood side by side next to Romeo as we waited for his friend to finally get off his plane.

"Romeo, why are you doing this? I can handle it myself," I break the silence and watch as people start to make their way to family from the gate.

"Remi, I'm just doing it for today. Your boyfriend is out of town, and your step brother is working," He replies and waves to a male carrying a suitcase beside him.

"Look, I gotta go right now. I have a job to do tomorrow and the next few weeks filming and stuff," I step away for just a second making my way back to my car and Romeo pulls me back next to him.

"I'll walk you to your car. Deal?" He says.

"Deal," I reply and he let's go of my arm.

I stay emotionless and quiet the entire time Romeo meets up with his friend. We walk through the building until we finally reached my car.

"Bye Romeo. Thanks for saving my butt out there, seriously I would probably be dead right bow if it wasn't for you," I laugh. He chuckles in response and hugs me before I get back into my car.

It feels nice to have someone to care for you even if they don't even know you that well.

After being stuck in traffic I arrive back at Davis' house and it was the same as I left the place.

"Davis! I'm back!" I yell out and take off my shoes at the door.

I hear glass shattering from the kitchen and loud footsteps getting closer to me and I watch as Davis runs towards me with his arms wide open and ready for a hug.

He crashes into me and hugs me so tight I couldn't breathe. I felt my feet off the cold wooden floors and was swayed around in his arms.

"Remi! I missed you!" He says excitedly and puts me down. I look up to see his face and a large grin was showing up revealing his dimples.

"I missed you too!" I reply back laughing at his enthusiasm.

"Let's go to a bar tonight to celebrate you returning!" He screams out. I am surprised at his act. Normally he would go to a fancy restaurant, not a bar.

"Um, Davis? What's up with you today. You've never suggested a bar before," I say and he stops in his tracks. He turns his body around and he shrugs his shoulders.

"I wanted to do something new. You know? And my coworker suggested a really good bar downtown. Thought I should check it out. And if guys hit in you I can be your back up 'boyfriend'," He winks at the last part and shivers go down my spine at the thought.

"What the hell dude," I say. He chuckles and makes his way to the kitchen.

* time skip brought to you by the young blood chronicles *