I've Been Drinking

I just sneezed so hard blood was splattered all over my blanket. o_0

School is fucking stressful which makes me want to die in a hole. But eh.

Alexander Shunnarah

One kid says his name and know that name and his jingle is stuck in my head, oml help.

Anyways, how's life for you?¿

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◇ Remi's pov ◇

Walking side by side we entered the townhouse and was welcomed with the sound of what was Kody barking, Davis yelling at the TV, and Xander singing some song.

"Upstairs?" Josh asks me not turning his head to look at me. I nod my head staring at the loud event in front of us.

Making up the wooden stairs and into my room my phone went off.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone taking a seat on the white sheeted bed.

"Oh shit waddup, it's that Boyd." The familiar voice of Brendon busted through my phone.

"Oh dear god," I sigh putting it on speaker so Josh could hear.

"Come come children," the large forehead man ecstatically giggled through the phone causing Josh to snort from laughter.

"Brendon, that could be heard in two ways," Josh added in.

"Dear sweet jesus you two are fucking idiots I swear," the sane voice of Sarah is heard. Finally someone that won't make a joke out of each sentence Brendon makes.

"Anyways... as I was saying before I was rUdEly interuppted by someone," Brendon goes on.

"God, how'd you do that? This is a book, how do you even say capital and lower case letters like what?" Sarah joins in again.

"Sarah, stop breaking the fourth wall," scoffs Brendon.

"Why did you call me in the first place?" I continue the subject.

I stare at the white wall in front of me noticing each orifice of the painted wall. During that I drowned out the talking of the three people through the phone as white noise.

I start realizing that life as we know it is pointless and will all one day be gone as we know it, making all if the achievements, break throughs in medical science, everything, it will all be gone.

The sun will implode turning into a white dwarf completely devouring each of our eight planets and beyond, then it leads to becoming a black hole swallowing every other piece of fabric in time and space until all is gone.

"Remi!" Brendon screams through the call relieving my focus off the wall.

"Huh," I murmer looking a Josh asking for a summary of what I missed.

"Whatever, you'll see when we will do it, bye Bren," Josh hangs up sighing at me being unfocused the entire conversation.

"Seriously what?" I ask again shifting how I sat on the bed so I sat cross legged from Josh.

"Nothing," the red haired boy smirks toppling backwards onto the bed behind him.

"Who wants pie?" Xander comes in wriggling his eyebrows at us from the door.

"I want me some pie," I chimed in immediately standing up from the bed to go get pie.

I grab the plate with two slices of blueberry pie and walk back to Josh still laying in the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Pie?" I offer him a slice holding up the plate. He sits up stuffing his face with pie.

"Jesus Jessica," I smile.

"What," Josh asks with a full mouth.

"Inside jokes from seventh grade are fun," I confuse Josh even more.

He turns his head to the side like a confused puppy making him look even cuter than before.

"You're cute when you're confused." I point out.

"You're cute all the time," He retorts.

"Slick," Xander pops out of nowhere cracking Josh and up.

"Slim shady as fuck man," Josh laughs.

Xander laughs and leaves the room slowly so it could be even creepier than how he popped out of nowhere.

Davis and Xander are so fucking cute together honestly.