R U Mine?

I'm in a good mood rn. Its 1 am and I'm about to play super smash bros with my brother and his fren. I'm sleeping in my brothers frat room. Life is great rn.

Stay street - Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
◇ Remi's pov ◇

We sat face to face with a green mask made in Japan plastered on eachothers faces. Headphones were blasting Linkin Park around Josh's head and was trying to figure out what I said.

"My favourite cereal is fruit loops," I whisper.

"My series is fruity boops?" Josh says loudly and gives up taking the headphones off.

"I said my favourite cereal is fruit loops," I laugh clutching my stomach. I check the time showing it's ten pm already time to wash off the masks.

I stand up and go to my bathroom and Josh followed. We both washed the stuff off leaving our faces looking shiny in the end.

"Selfie, I still haven't told you happy birthday through instagram," He says and takes out his phone.

I sigh and roll my eyes. I smile and lean into his chest while he grins widely showing his adorkable dimples.

He takes a picture and captions it as I put everything away.

"Done," Josh says and puts his phone on the counter while I clean.

"Sleep or something else?" I wink again and he grabs his phone and we both leave the bathroom and into my room. I shut the door behind us and climb into my comfortable bed.

"Something else, ten pm is early," Josh whines and climbs in after me.

"Oh I have and idea of what we can do," I say and go to turn on the TV on my dresser.

I connect my phone to the TV then continue turn on netflix.

"Netflix and chill?" I ask.

"Sure, might need some of those soon." He points to the pile of stuff scattered on my dresser. I shutter at the thought and saw Josh Wink seductively making me blush deeply.

"Did you know the lining of your stomach also gets red when you blush?" Josh says. I never knew that and lifted my shirt and I fell for it.

"Your stomach lining, silly lil' kitty," Josh laughs and rubs my exposed stomach like a dog. Instantly I react by laughing since I was ticklish there.

"Oh you're ticklish?" Josh grins and tackles me tickling my stomach making me unable to breathe anymore.

"Stop!" I mange to breathe out. He does and I catch my breath.

"Dude, not cool." I pout and cross my arms across my chest.

He just laughs and grabs my phone currently open on netflix.

"We need to binge watch something, but what?" He asks and looks up to think.

"X-files." I reply remembering he really enjoys that show and I've never seen it.

"You know me so well," He reponds and smiles. He scrolls through the menu and finds X-Files then taps it on the screen.

The familiar tune turns on, probably taking attention of some sixth graders. The "illuminati" song.

Oh the memories from middle school.

I sat against the back of my bed and Josh had his arm around my shoulder. I nuzzle my head on his chest and got comfortable to watch the show under my white comforter.

I slowly start to get tired again and I close my eyes a bit and Josh noticed. He turned off the TV and netflix and layed me down onto my pillow and laid right next to me.

"You know I didn't fall asleep?" I say surprising him. He chuckles and places a chaste kiss on my cheek.

"Good night lil' kitty." Even though it's dark in my room I see Josh smile through the darkness.

"Is lil' kitty my new nickname?" I ask and lay on my side to face Josh.

"You bet!" He reponds and grabs my waist. He pulls me in closer to him and wraps the rest of his arms around my body.

Its really comfortable to be in his arms. It makes me feel safe, secure, and those two things I haven't felt in a long time.

I nuzzle my forehead into his chest again and get comfortable and let sleep take over me.

The sound and the feeling of Josh's heartbeat and chest slowly rising and falling had woken me up and his arms were still around my small body. I carefully turned my head to see it's three am. I move my head back where it was and in those few seconds I saw something move through the darkness.

Scaring me, I quickly duck into the safety on Josh's chest and feel safe once again. I have my knight in shining armour in my arms

"It's all in my head, it's all in my head, it's all in my head.... it's all in my head...." I whisper and fall asleep fast saying that phrase.

~♤~

□ Davis' pov □

I woke up to the sound of hard knocking against my mohagony wood door, I quickly scurried out not caring about how I looked and opened the front door. There stood a man in an all black suit resembling what the men out for Remi looked like.

"What do you want?" I scowl at the man.

"I'm not here to hurt Remi. I'm one of her father's capos and I'm here to tell her that he died. Now she will be safe from any other people. Since he never specified what he wanted done to him after he died, we need Remi's opinion." His deep voice says. I hear someone walk out of a room upstairs.

I look up and see Remi leaning against the railing looked some what satisfied.

"I want him cremated, and his ashes thrown into the ocean he visited the most. Oh and burn this with him also," She throws down the crucifix that was given to her by her father. I catch it before it hit the ground and decide to keep knowing she'll regret doing that later.

"Sir-" I cut him off.

"It's for her own good. You can leave now, please and thank you." He nods and leaves my door step closing the door with him.

I look up to see if Remi was still there. She wasn't. Sighing as I made my way back to my room, I place the cross necklace in my bedside cabinet. I climb back into bed remembering it's my day off slowly drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eyyyyy. I'm not too sure about this chapter. Might leave at that for now.

Stay street - Lisa