Rose Thorns

♡ Josh's pov ♡

"What's the most creative way to kill yourself?" I ask.

"You wrap the seat belt around your neck and step on the gas to eighty miles per hour and crash into a tree." Remi responds. I look to my right and see her laying there peacefully staring at the ceiling as we always do in the morning.

"Creative." I say looking back up at the white popcorn ceiling.

"Well, you asked me what a creative way to kill yourself would be so I answered." Remi argued squirming under the bed sheet.

♧ Davis' pov ♧

"Wake up fool." I hear whisper into my ear after waking up from the alarm clock blaring a familiar tune known as American idiot.

"What, it's a weekend." I sigh covering the rest of my head under the blanket. Then Kody ran panting into the bed locking Xanders face.

"I have to ask you something." He says slightly irritated at Kody for sitting in his lap.

"What?" I ask concerned sitting up in the bed petting Kody on the head.

"What's a creative way to commit suicide?"

"Rolling down a hill while wearing a clown costume into a fifty foot deep lake."

"Damn." He smiles at the thought.

"What, you asked I replied." I respond pushing his bare chest playfully.

□ Brendons' pov □

"Hey babe, wake up." I yell waking Sarah from her sleep. She groans moving her head deeper into the pillow slapping my face lightly to tell me to shut up.

"What do you do when someone is in your bed moaning your name and begging?" I ask cheekily being reminded by the pillow.

"You're not holding the pillow hard enough, I've heard that joke before." Sarah nonchalantly replied turning her body to face away from me.

"Ok, what is a creative way to kill yourself?" I ask generally curious.

"Drinking lava." She replies sitting up from bed and was instantly surrounded by Penny and Bogart begging for attention probably.

"Well.... that was anti climactic." I chuckle also getting out of bed to start the day.

◇Remi's pov◇

Josh has been being weird for the past few days.

But it's the good kind of weird. He would randomly get me Starbucks after being out in town or other cute stuff like that.

And then that's when I realized I was the one who was acting weird.

"Why?" Josh asks tilting his head a bit.

"Why not? I mean a jelly mustard sandwich would taste good." I shrug my shoulders as I continue to squirt mustard into the Hawaiian roll.

"Are you on your period?" Josh asks finally taking a seat on the barstool. I drop what I'm doing and walk up to his ear so my mouth was right there and said,

"Help, I need tampons."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, I know this was short af but I needed to update.

Anyway, two weeks till the contest ends.

Stay street - Lisa