Miss Jackson

Eeyyyy, surprise update even though it's not a surprise to one of my readers... *cough* karley *cough*

I'm really close to 500 reads on this book, soo yah. Hope you enjoy it!

And I love the gif above ^^^^ ; )

Stay street - Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◇ Remi's pov ◇

Three weeks after the whole fiasco with the people after me has been fixed. Hopefully I won't try to be killed, but Josh is still yet on tour.

~♧~

"Hey, Rem. Wake up, guess what day it is?" I hear Davis whisper into my ear. I was still halfway asleep and my room was still dark from my curtains. I look to my alarm clock and see its ten am. He let me sleep in, but why?

"Davis leave, I want more sleep!" I shake my hand around to signal I want to be left alone and he did say as I said.

Strange, he's normally really stubborn when I don't get up in the morning. Somethings going on and it's bothering me a bit.

I get out of bed and get ready for the day.

I decide on wearing a black sweater and black skinny jeans. I'm being emo today I guess. I straighten out my frizzy bed head and realize it's time I get a haircut. And I want to try something new, I'm making a hair appointment today that's for sure.

I make my way downstairs to find balloons and signs saying stuff about a birthday. Wonder who it's for.

"Hey Davis, what's all the birthday stuff for? Tyler's birthday was a few weeks ago you realize that?" I say making my way into the kitchen. I saw Davis cooking breakfast and noticed it was my favorite.

Our mom's blueberry pancakes, man I miss her.

"What's with the get up today?" I laugh and take a seat at the counter. Davis grins widely and shrugs while continuing to place pancakes onto two plates.

"I think I'm going to get my hair redone today. I'm bored of it to be honest," I say and start to dig into the blueberry pancake as Davis took a seat next to me.

"Good, I hate your hair right now, it's sooo long." He said in his "gay guy" voice.

"Rude!" I snap back playfully getting a laugh from him.

"I made you breakfast!" He replies and boops my nose with his fork.

"Whatever," I retort rolling my eyes. I put the empty plate into the sink and grab my purse and keys and head off to a salon.

I get into my Fiat and it feels good to drive it again.

As I'm driving to Downtown Los Angeles I think of different things I could do to my hair.

~♧~

I sat patiently in the salon waiting room for my last minute appointment and sooner or later a tall man with vibrant blue hair and painted nails tells me to follow him.

"Hi! I'm Xander, and I'll be your hair dresser today. What would you like to do with your.... long white hair?" He asks me as he puts a black tarp around my body in the black chair.

"Surprise me," I say. It's risky but I've always wanted to do something like this.

"You're pretty brave, mind if I were to dye your hair?" He ask and plays with my hair in his hands.