Crooked Young

◇ Remi's pov ◇

I walk back into my room from the rude awaking and see Josh sleeping like a little baby. I decide to grab my phone taking advantage of this once in a life time opportunity. I silently go onto my phones camera, taking a picture of him forgetting my flash was on.

He smiles with his eyes still closed.

"Morning, lil' kitty." He laughs moving his head into my pillow.

"Morning sleepy head," I respond hitting him with the other pillow.

"Pillow fight already?" Josh muses sitting up with his pillow ready for war. He stood up from sitting and started hitting me with his pillow.

"This means war." I say through gritted teeth.

"Winner gets to post an embarrassing picture of the other one on twitter." Josh says getting ready to charge at me.

"Deal," I reply and hit him once again jumping onto the bed with him.

For a good ten minutes we hit eachother and laughed with the pillows.

I hit him one time making the world go into slow motion. I watched as he fell onto his butt crowning me victorious.

"Hahaha!" I cackle making Josh frown. I grab my phone again from the side cabinet. I post the picture of Josh sleeping captioning it,

@ JoshuaDun you look really cute when you sleep. ; )

I put my phone back into the birch wood cabinet. I turn back to face my bed and find Josh laying back down on his back on the white sheeted bed.

I crawl on top of him making him grin widely. Without me noticing, his arms snaked around my waist pulling my frail body closer to his.

Our faces were inches apart and I could feel his warm breath against my lips. He leaned his head closer to mine connecting our lips setting off fireworks around us.

It turned into a much more heated kiss then into a make out session. His lips moved nicely with mine lifting my head to get a breath ocassionally.

"You're a great kisser you know that?" He says panting a bit.

"Yeah," I smile kissing him on the lips again. Suddenly thunder boomed outside causing the house to shake. Scaring me, I jerked my head up starting to shake.

I got back into Josh's safe arms not wanting any more kisses. At that point it was pouring outside leaving me asking from terror.

"Shh, it'll be okay. It'll all pass," Josh whispers comfortly. I calm down a bit before another thunder strikes down leaving me shaking again.

♡ Josh's pov ♡

I comforted Remi in my arms as the storm was raging outside. Add tee petting her head like a cat, a little snore escaped her mouth. I look down seeing her cute face asleep. I smile knowing this little dork is my girlfriend.

"Good nap lil' kitty," I kiss the top of her forehead and decide to catch back up on sleep.

◇ Remi's pov ◇

I woke up again in the arms of Josh. His eyes were open like he was staring at me while I slept. The rain could still be heard outside.

"Looks like it'll be another rainy day," I sigh turning around to get out of bed. Swiftly Josh pulls me back in.

"No, stay I want to cuddle with my lil' kitty." He murmured followed by a yawn from his mouth.

"No, I have an idea for what we could do in the rain," I whisper getting out of Josh's grip.