quand c'est?

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE BELOW!!!

◇ Remi's pov ◇

It's half way through the tour. Everything has gone smoothly so far but there is this small thing that's making fun things we do sad.

"Hey Rem, can you get me a shirt?" I hear Josh say through the cracked open door of the bathroom. I nod my head walking over to his bunk grabbing one of his shirts and throw it to him.

"Thanks!" He says closing the door behind him and walking over to me. His shirt was clearly wet but it didn't matter to me. I'm done caring about little things like that. It takes to much energy, which is something I only get from coffee nowadays.

"Josh, I feel sick and tired..." I groan putting my head on his shoulder.

"I want to cry but I don't know why...." I continue wrapping my arms around his wet body.

"It's okay to cry," Josh whispers while patting my back for comfort. I lift my head and look around the tour bus. Everything is too dark coloured and it makes me quite sick of it.

I stand up making my way to the bathroom but my vision immediately becomes blurry enabling me to not see clearly. I lean against the wall to let it pass.

"Remi. You okay?" Josh says concerned as I hear him walk over to me.

"I'm fine. Just need to go the bathroom." I reply silently making my way into the small enclosed space.

The image I see is a pure mess. Dark bags under my eyes still visible even with my layers of makeup attempting to hide it. My lightly brown dyed hair is slowly faded and dirty. I haven't even had enough energy to shower for the past few days.

I've just been too sad, and I don't know why.

The bathroom is too dark, my wrinkly sweater is dark, my blue jeans are too dark, and my black Vans are too dark.

Everything is too dark.

I turn on the water and hear it pouring down the faucet. All I saw was dark red for a split second. I splash the cold water on my face smearing my makeup.

Why do I wear makeup? There is no need for it. I wash it off leaving my face clear but ugly.

Josh doesn't love me anymore, he just feels pity for you.

It's true. Josh doesn't love me, neither does Davis. Sarah never loved me either. It was all pity. My parents dropped me off at an orphanage. Everyone hates me.

I walk out of the bathroom and find Josh on his phone and seated on the couch. Jenna and Tyler are out exploring the city.

"Hey, what's wrong? You haven't been yourself recently and it's Scaring me. My lil' kitty isn't as energetic anymore." He says standing up engulfing me in a bear hug.

I smile for the first time at Josh for calling me lil' kitty.

"I need some time to think. I'm going out for a walk... by myself." I say walking away from him and off the bus.

"I understand." Josh agreed as he escorted me to the street from the parking lot the bus was parked in.

I walk the streets of the city passing a few shops here and there until I come across a bridge.

Would any one remember me if I jumped?

I pondered as I leaned on the railing over the deepest part of the river. Can't even see the bottom.

The deepest part is the darkest part also. Everything is too dark. I take the phone Jish bought me out of my back pocket. I tapped on his contact and left a message for him, but I haven't sent it.

Lil' kitty - Joshua William Dun... I have always loved you from the deepest part of my heart. You have changed my perspective on life, but Josh.... these days everything is dark. And I want to see light again. See you on the other side. Love.... Lil' kitty...

My thumb hovers above the arrow saying I can send it to him. My hand shakes to violently to do it.

Nobody will care if you jump.

I tapped it.

I toss my phone to the side of the sidewalk preparing to climb over the railings and jump.

This is it. Freedom from this hell hole.

♡ Josh's pov ♡

I sit comfortably waiting for anyone to return until I get a text from Remi.

I read over it once leaving me breathless and breathing uneven. I reread it five times before it clicked in my mind.

She's commiting.

Running out of the bus I pass Jenna and Tyler getting in it. I sprint to the nearest bridge. I see her over the railing getting ready to jump.

"REMI DON'T DO IT! I LOVE YOU TO MUCH TO DIE!" I scream getting the attention of passerbys.

Then I felt my entire world slow down. She stepped off the bridge and plummeted into the water.

"REMI!" I scream again running over to the railing also jumping over. My body hits the cold water. I frantically swim around looking for her.

"REMI!" I scream again on the verge of tears.

◇ Remi's pov ◇

The water is really cold as I hit it. My head went under and I knew it was it. My body was slipping unconscious but I heard my name faintly be called. It was Josh.

This isn't worth it. Swim up there and find him.

My body swims up so fast to the surface I almost lost consciousness. When I finally got up the first thing I saw was the red headed boy I love too much to die for.

"JOSH!" I scream out while treading quickly in the freezing water.

He sees me and swims over quickly grabbing my body. Helicopters and boats came all the way to us.

He's my red headed galaxy. I can't leave him.

We were carried out onto the shore by a boat with white soft towels around our bodies.

Tyler and Jenna were at the dock looking worried as ever. When we got onto the wooden dock we heard the footsteps of the couple walk the dock causing it to creak.

"Josh," Tyler says as he hugs his best friend.

"It's all my fault. I should've never sent that text." I mutter while I'm engulfed into a hug from Tyler.

"No, if you never sent it, I would be crying right now." Josh adds on rubbing his hands against my arm to cause friction and warm me up.

"Stay alive, stay alive for me," Josh starts to sing quietly as we mad our way into the tour bus parked right outside.

"I'm sorry..." I say nuzzling my head into his wet chest.

"I'm just happy you're alive. Please don't ever do that again." The red haired drummer said as we sat side by side on the leather padded couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry not sorry.

The important question is should I write smut in this story at some point? Comment yes if you do.

Needed some drama up in here. I have tricks up my sleeves. ( I say that too much ) shout out to @top_bandoms for the story idea. Go read her fic, unless you don't want to cry.

Stay street - Lisa