anybody out there (part 1)

Why hello there humans. It is I, I'm back from hell.

Well bye, I'm probably gonna end the book soon so0o0o0o.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◇ Remi's pov ◇

I sat in the bar stool looking at the shelf of colorful bottles standing motionless as the bar tender flirted with the girls not too far.

"I fucked up," I whisper sliding my head in between my arms holding the drink above my head.

"What did you do?" A voice beside me asked.

I looked up the see a girl with long black hair sitting cross legged peacefully sipping on a margarita.

Flashback

Standing in the doorway of Josh's apartment, a pair of red high heels were flopped to the side. Josh was out of sight.

"Josh!" I called out waiting for a reply. I shut the brown door behind me making it clear I'm back, but still no reply.

"Josh!" I yell a bit louder and continued to throw my purse onto the couch.

Walking through the hallway I open each door carefully inspecting each room. Finally I reach the bedroom and my hand is shaky as I open the door.

When I open it I find Josh sitting naked at the side of the bed with a girl passed out on my side of the bed.

"Josh." My voice cracks as tears swell up in my eyes.

It felt like my entire life started to crash down.

"Remi, I'm so sorry, let me explain!" He jumps up from bed clearly intoxicated even tripping over his own feet to get to me on the other side of the room. Instead of waiting for his response I bolt out of the apartment not looking back.

End

"Something happend between me and my fiancé," my voice cracks in between," I found him drunk and with another girl passed out beside him, I know very iconic."

She gives an apologetic look and pat my back attempting to cheer me up.

"I'm sorry for dragging you in this," I sigh taking another sip of my whiskey.

"No its fine, I brought myself into it." She responds.

♡ Josh's pov ♡

"YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY APARTMENT!" I scream at the random girl sleeping where Remi usually sleeps.

"But babe-" I cut her off

"Don't call me babe you bitch!" I scream again this time pushing her out of the bed and throwing her stuff at her.

"I said get the fuck out of my apartment you used me for sex!" I yell again.

"Wait, did I use a condom last night?" I ask disgusted.

"I don't know?" She responds after putting her dress on backwards.

"Anyways, thanks for the sex." She winks and waves goodbye as I shoved her out of my front door.

"Of course she doesn't know, we were both drunk at that bar, ugh!" I scream at myself.

Out of nowhere all I could see was blood ok my knuckles and a hole in the wall.