Sweater Weather

I'm sorry, this will just be a cute filler chapter because I'm writing this in the car.
Hope you enjoy the fluff though.

Update, I was expecting wifi here, nope. My dad pays no attention whatsoever to if the place has wifi or not. Hopefully I don't die by the end of the week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my bedroom illuminated by the morning light outside through my window. I forgot to close my blinds last night, oh well.

I groan and lay down on my back to face the ceiling and feel a chill throughout my body. Its colder than usual.

I get up and goosebumps immediately line my skin from head to toes and make my way to Davis' room.

I knock on his door until he answers in a pair of boxers and a white shirt, his hair a mess.

"Mhm? You knocked?" He asked me groggily from waking up.

"Did you do some thing to the air conditioning? It's colder than normal," I reply rubbing my arms to keep warm.

"Now that you mention it, it is sorta cold. I'll go check," He walks out of his room and walks through the hallway to check the thermostat.

While he does that I change into sweatpants and a soft sweater I "stole" from Josh. Now that I realize it, we've been dating for a couple of months. Started dating in July now it's October. Time does fly when you're in love.

I make my way over to Davis through the grey coloured walls and see him messing with the thermostat.

"Um, we kinda have a problem. Its not changing. It is stuck at sixty eight degrees, I need to call a repair guy," He walks to his room and calls someone to fix it.

I get a familiar ding from my phone and answer a text from Josh.

Josh - Hey wanna hang out today?

Remi - Sure, out heating is broken and it's freezing in here so I guess. I'll be on my way.

Josh - okie, I'll get the hot chocolate ready!

I laughed at his little comment and put my floral converse on and head out to my car. Before I leave the house I scream to Davis what I'm doing and then fully leave the house.

+Time skip bc I'm lazy+

I ring Josh's ringer to his apartment and he opens the door in a similar outfit to mine.

"Oh, that's where my sweatshirt was. You had it!" He exclaims and lets me in.

I laugh and take a seat in his couch. He sits right next to me turning the TV on.

"I'm still really cold," I complain and nuzzle my forehead on Josh's shoulder. He laughs and wraps his strong arms around me engulfing me in warmth.

It is very comfortable being in his arms, it's like being covered in five blanket and they are all wrapped around you like a baby.

We sit in each others comfortable silence until I don't notice that my eyes are slowly drooping and blackness engulfs me. I fall asleep in Josh's arms and hear his heartbeat from his chest.

"Goodnight," He whispers and kisses the top of my head and pulls me in closer to him.

I fall into a deep sleep in my lovers arms, just like how I want it to be but hasn't happened yet.