Where are we

To the person who won the contest comment below if it was you. (Don't lie if it wasn't yours) It should be changed by the time this is published. I need your name so I can give you what is rightfully yours.

Well sorry for not updating I'm really not in the mood for wattpad bc school.

Sad news, this won't be updated till after my finals. Right now school is overwhelming me with work.

Sorry, but hopefully I could get at least ONE update over the break next week.

Plus I'll be editing and revising the book too.

Stay street - Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◇ Remi's pov ◇

"What's the plan?" I ask Josh as we stood in the entrance of a mall. Josh turns his head to look at me straight in the eyes.

"Buy clothes, duh." He responds bending down to tie his shoe. As he was on the concrete tieing his shoes I went into the automatic doors and into a large open space with white floor tiles that reflected the light. The ceiling was glass bringing in light from the outdoors and large palm trees were planted in their pots in the path.

"Hey!" Josh hollered jogging up to me smiling. His faded hair gave him blonde looking hair. I like it like that.

"Yes, I need to dye my hair again." He said brushing his hands through his hair.

"Give your hair a break. It's gonna fall out boy." I smirk waiting for him to realize what pun I just made. He laughed once he noticed that.

*time skip*

We sat side by side on a bench in front of a fountain with our store bags to our feet  sitting there awaiting to be brought home.

"You know what would be cool?" He asks swinging his feet like a kid.

"What?"

"If instead of confetti during the last part of the concert, it's shredded cheese." He laughs at the idea waiting for my response.

"That's too cheesy." I reply.

"Ugh, I'm tired." He sighs loudly putting his head into his hands.

"Hi tired, I'm Remi."

"That's not my full name, it's I'm tired of your BULLSHIT!" He exclaimed jumping from his seat to dab in front of me.

"Oh I'm sorry, hi I'm tired of your bullshit, I'm Remi." I smile at him to only be kissed on the lips by him.

"Hey!" I hear a familiar voice scream behind Josh.

A blue quiff popped up behind Josh's blonde hair. Josh turned around right into Xander's face. Xander gently pushed Josh back making him fall over the bags and almost into the fountain.

"First of all, no pda, and second of all I have a boyfriend." Xander spits disgustingly at us. He struts away to find Davis in Bath and body works.

"Wanna hear a joke?" I ask Josh trying to start a conversation. He shrugs his shoulders rubbing his head after the fall he took.

"What do you call an angry white person?"

"I dunno, Donald Trump."

"A saltine cracker."

"Oh my god what the fuck." Josh laughs hysterically slapping his knee as he starts to get the joke more.

"That's a knee slapper."

"Your mom is a knee slapper!"

"My mom is dead, so is my adoptive mother." I respond emotionless and dissapointed at the fact he said a your mom joke.

"I'm sorry." Josh straightens up quickly and has a worried face plastered on his face.

"I haven't heard a your mom joke since Sixth grade." I smile bringing the mood back.

"Hey, I have another thing to say." I said to Josh.

"Go for it."

"If I ever go to prison I'm going to say, just call the mitochondria because I'm the powerhouse of this cell!"

"You'd get jumped so fast Oh my lord." He laughs even more.

"Eyyyy." I wink towards him and snap my fingers.

"Well, let's get back I'm about done." Josh groans whilst stretching in his sitting spot.

"Alright." I poke his stomach.

At that moment I knew he didn't just have abs...

He really had abs.